Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: CoinStar Surfing Log...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2014
    Tucson, Arizona
    Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro
    472 times
    Metal Detecting
    I only get on my knees and check underneath the coinstars when I don't give a damn what anybody thinks....so I have to be in that "type" of mood to do it. It usually pays off, though; Never found a silver but I have found coins. HH
    vpnavy, dsdigger and DeepseekerADS like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    7695 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by 7up2000 View Post
    I only get on my knees and check underneath the coinstars when I don't give a damn what anybody thinks....so I have to be in that "type" of mood to do it. It usually pays off, though; Never found a silver but I have found coins. HH
    I've thought about doing it but just can't get the nerve - chicken you know!
    7up2000 likes this.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

TreasureNet is a family friendly forum with the only exception being our Charter Member > Politics Forum. Please post by our rules, watch the language and the insults. Calling members a troll, using “locker room" language in your signatures, using special characters to bypass our language sensor -violates our rules. Again, please post by our rules.

us
    Nov 2013
    New England
    35 times
    I rigged half a metal yard yardstick with a small thin piece of metal at one end (looks like a T) to scrape out from under machine...did it to many machines finding roughly $75 in clad and a few silver dimes and a 1937 Washington
    vpnavy, TxAg, dsdigger and 1 others like this.

Apr 2017
    253 times
    How do you check the input basket?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    7695 times
    Added 8th find!
    Monstarules likes this.

..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

TreasureNet is a family friendly forum with the only exception being our Charter Member > Politics Forum. Please post by our rules, watch the language and the insults. Calling members a troll, using “locker room" language in your signatures, using special characters to bypass our language sensor -violates our rules. Again, please post by our rules.

us
    The Monsta B)

Mar 2017
    Connecticut
    Garrett Ace 400
    246 times
    Metal Detecting
    Nice! I found something neat in the coinstar recently too...a key date Canadian nickel!
    vpnavy and dsdigger like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    7695 times
    Added 9th find!

Charter Member
    us
    Jeff

Jan 2017
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
    785 times
    vpnavy, I am chicken as far as the dirt cup. I get that look of what are you ding when I sweep the return and scan the floor for drops. Forget asking to get a look inside. I have little more than Zincolns from Walmart and the other stores have been empty. I know that there is at least one or two other members from Tnet in the area and one of them is also a Coinstar hunter. Guess I have competition but better it be found than left. Of course I used to check the coin return on pay phones, you all do remember those?
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    7695 times
    Added 10th find!

us
    Prospector

Jun 2008
    Northern Alabama
    Whites
    1019 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Your Looking Good!!!
    vpnavy likes this.

BFR
    us
    Best Finds and Recoveries

Oct 2014
    Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
    194 times
    Your list looks like mine except I found a 2 dollar canadian con and a Barbados quarter.

BFR
    gold boy and vpnavy like this.
    A bad day of digging is better than a good day of work, anytime!!!!

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2006
    Left Coast
    XLT & Bigfoot
    1401 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dsdigger View Post
    I have little more than Zincolns from Walmart and the other stores have been empty.

Of course I used to check the coin return on pay phones, you all do remember those?
    The town I live in has only one coinstar in the Walmart lobby. I check everytime I leave. I push my cart up to that corner and pretend to check my receipt. I have found a total of about $2.00 but 45˘ in silver.

My little town still has working pay phones under the eaves of an empty storefront. The homeless use that corner to stay out of the rain.
    at yard sales I am dollardan
    on ebay I am oneOLDbuffalo
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/oneOLDbuffal...p2047675.l2562

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links