Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the CRH log section as my blog.

Just an FYI...I've been to your blog site a few times in the last week and each time I get pop-ups every time.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I says it once ( or maybe I didn't) and ima say it again; bloggins for bloggers not crhunters.

And I thought the Mods says they was gonna get rid of the ghetto riffraff talk on this site???

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
as long as his riffraff talk doesnt actively advertise something where less is more, i am all for it :)

last i checked we werent in this for sharing, if i am wrong, TZ i will take my 20% annual cut :skullflag:

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
yeah, sorry to say but one visit is enough unless the ads get taken care of. Too intrusive for my tastes.

OP
OP
Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, sorry to say but one visit is enough unless the ads get taken care of. Too intrusive for my tastes.

I use the CRH log section as my blog.

Just an FYI...I've been to your blog site a few times in the last week and each time I get pop-ups every time.

I made a few calls and got it taken care of. The popups and redirects are gone!

This post was trying to find new blogs for me to check out, by the way. Not to have people visit mine, but thanks for doing so and bringing this to my attention! It's much better now.

Last edited:

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I made a few calls and got it taken care of. This post was trying to find new blogs for me to check out, by the way. Not to have people visit mine, but thanks for doing so and bringing this to my attention! It's much better now.

oj_glove2012-med-wide.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread