Can not wait to buy this gold roll! and some finds!

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah really, what is up with this vid?

Why would someone pay 70$ or even 50, or anything over 25$ for a roll like that? I get offered those everytime I step foot in a bank.

What can you not wait on? I just dont get it :dontknow:

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that he had to do was order a box from the mint and they would all be the same.... i am curious if he sold any though if enough people want those for collections or they think theyre made out of real gold he could make a lot of money doing this. $70 is way too much though

OP
OP
hotrod

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finds -4.jpg -5.jpg -6.jpg

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy is delusional!! (speaking of the video poster)

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
"these are a little tarnished, not from being touched and all but....from....ya know age"

"you can hit me up an offer, im deffianley not going 2 go under fifty no mark that, definately not under $70, anything 70 and up is ok. uhhh ya guys hope you enjoyed this video and everything and uhhhh have a nice day peace"

laugh of the day, thanks alot

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"these are a little tarnished, not from being touched and all but....from....ya know age"

"you can hit me up an offer, im deffianley not going 2 go under fifty no mark that, definately not under $70, anything 70 and up is ok. uhhh ya guys hope you enjoyed this video and everything and uhhhh have a nice day peace"

laugh of the day, thanks alot

My thoughts exactly, such a good salesmen, he exudes confidence..he aught to get into the car selling business...LOL.

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
HAHAHA well if he's not going to take less than 50..err i mean 70.. Well I better offer 100 then... HAHAHAHAHA

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
HAHA too good not to post again. If you click the youtube link he not only spells dollars wrong in the title :) but assures us to "thrust me I no wut im doing" when people question why its worth more than 25 dollars

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is he breathing like he just ran a marathon?! LOL no way guys, he has another video called "how to make homemade fried pikkiles" I'm thinking he meant pickles? But the good part is that he is teaching how to make them but admits in the video that its his first time, haha..how the heckkk!!

Last edited:

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
This guy might be able to fool some youngin' into thinking theyre actual gold. smart man!

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad thing is I'm sure he has or will sale a couple to some poor uneducated soul out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions