FINALLY, A GOOD WEEK! Also broke a record for no ender box!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys, well, this week was good a week:icon_thumleft:, still only doing 14 boxes right now but this week I ordered a $1000.00 bag of halves ( nothing in it except a Magicians coin) and 12 boxes, only 3 of the boxes produced, but produced well! One of the boxes had no enders and had 32 Silvers in it! My previous best no ender box was 27 Silvers ( that was many many moons ago) and I was thinking skunk when I opened this box, boy was I surprized to open the first roll and find 2 40's right off the bat! The pics of the coins in 3 stacks shows the 3 good boxes from the first to last. Sorry no action shots of the rolls guys, I have been searching late at night when everyone has gone to sleep barely staying up myself to do it, so I didn't have time to shoot some of the roll shots but, some of the rolls had 3 and 4 in them. I'll keep it short and give you the totals now... Oh, allmost forgot, the highlights for this week were the 68S proof and the 4 Franklins in the one box!

Totals were, 48 40's and 11 90's, not to shabby for only 12 boxes and 1 bag, and this being from only 3 boxes, I'm very happy this week:wav::wav:. Hope everyone else did good this week! HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN6335.JPG
    DSCN6335.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN6336.JPG
    DSCN6336.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN6337.JPG
    DSCN6337.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN6338.JPG
    DSCN6338.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCN6340.JPG
    DSCN6340.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN6341.JPG
    DSCN6341.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCN6344.JPG
    DSCN6344.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN6345.JPG
    DSCN6345.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN6347.JPG
    DSCN6347.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN6348.JPG
    DSCN6348.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN6351.JPG
    DSCN6351.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN6353.JPG
    DSCN6353.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN6354.JPG
    DSCN6354.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice scores Mav! Isn't it a great feeling having a handful of silver that you can just barely fit into your hand?

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap mav!!! I dont think ive ever had a box with 10+ silver, with no enders... 32 beats my best box so far!! lol

Sweet proof!!! I have only found 3 silver proofs so far, a 2006, bicentennial, and a 70S.

You did as good as me, and half the boxes!! Man I thought I did well!!

Sick run dude. keep it up, I guess cutting down box orders can be good!! lol

HH

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice scores Mav! Isn't it a great feeling having a handful of silver that you can just barely fit into your hand?

Hey Styfflin, you bet it is, the majority of this came from 2 of 4 boxes that I ordered from 1 bank, I have very seldom had more than 1 box out of a 4 box order produce anything, so it was nice to have 2 boxes from 1 order give it up, I only wonder now if there was more, and if so, will they show up next week, I hope so, lol. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Holy crap mav!!! I dont think ive ever had a box with 10+ silver, with no enders... 32 beats my best box so far!! lol

Sweet proof!!! I have only found 3 silver proofs so far, a 2006, bicentennial, and a 70S.

You did as good as me, and half the boxes!! Man I thought I did well!!

Sick run dude. keep it up, I guess cutting down box orders can be good!! lol

HH

Hey info, thanks, I was real happy this week, my only concern is should I order more now, lol, I can't, I just don't have the time to search more right now, but hopefully there is more of this waiting in next weeks boxes! We'll see. It was nice not searching through so many skunks this week and having time to do other things ( like get our boat ready for the lake) and the everyone is happy. HH< Maverick.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also - did you happen to check the year-by-year breakdown on your 40s? Looking at mine, it is pretty clear that someone dumped some complete rolls of silver that were separated by year at a bank. The contents of that coin counter bag seemed to make it into three of the eight boxes I searched. I can see those CWR wrappers marked with a 67 and a 68 in my head. :)

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if people didn't notice or what the deal was, but I had my first overflowing handful of silver on Tuesday. I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway Mav - http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...sh-my-last-big-crh-month-until-baby-born.html

Whoa! That was freakin awsome! I just looked at, sorry, we have had a crazy week here and I haven't really checked in all week to much, all 4 of us were sick earlier this week, when the kids get sick it really sucks, but when mommy and daddy are sick with them too, uuhh, it just wears you out. HH< Maverick.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mav, sweet score, I love those shiny ben's too! Thanks for sharing!
Also, I hope you and your family are doing well, ya ready for the kids being home from school for the summer?
hh
buff

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds! Congrats on the '68-S proof! :)

Thanks Boris, ya, with the one we traded and this one now, I think that puts me at like 3 or 4 of them I have now. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Mav, sweet score, I love those shiny ben's too! Thanks for sharing!
Also, I hope you and your family are doing well, ya ready for the kids being home from school for the summer?
hh
buff

Hey Buff, we're good, we just finished being all sick the same day, uuhhgg, but better now. I'm totally ready for the school break, the unfortunate part of it is that my business is at it's busiest during school break, so it's hard to get a full day off with all of us together, but we manage to have some good family outings during the summer, we have the annual pass for Seaworld and Aquatica so that helps out for the "Lets take the kids somewhere" thing that comes up during the summer, and they love it. Hope everything is good with you and you family too up there! HH, Maverick.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sick box for no enders!!! I think my best no ender box is 18. Great finds Mav!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Buff, we're good, we just finished being all sick the same day, uuhhgg, but better now. I'm totally ready for the school break, the unfortunate part of it is that my business is at it's busiest during school break, so it's hard to get a full day off with all of us together, but we manage to have some good family outings during the summer, we have the annual pass for Seaworld and Aquatica so that helps out for the "Lets take the kids somewhere" thing that comes up during the summer, and they love it. Hope everything is good with you and you family too up there! HH, Maverick.

I'm glad to hear! Sea world is really an enjoyable experience regardless of age too!

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
sick box for no enders!!! I think my best no ender box is 18. Great finds Mav!

Hey BH, ya, and I was thinking skunk when I opened the box, lol, boy was I wrong, it was a nice box to search for sure! HH, Maverick.

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great score. I can't wait until I can get a run like that. HH and I hope your streak continues.:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread