Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an app called collectsquare on my iPhone. It is free and I like it so far. It is pretty easy to use. You can use it for coins, comics, movies, and a few other things.

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks does it have a categories for each coin type

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you have to type in the categories. You also have to type in the dates of each coin you have. You can also take pictures of each coin and store them in the app.

Attachments

• image-4098253806.jpg
    image-4098253806.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Search for the Coinflation app. You can type in a quantity and select the type of coin you want and it'll tell you the melt value.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PCGS has 2 great aps for iPhone:

PCGS Priceguide - gives you prices for pcgs-slabbed coins

PCGS Photograde - great tool to help you learn how to grade all coin types. Has hi def pics of all coins in all grades

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use an ag calc app. I like it a lot it updates spot prices and has all denominations you can plug in and see how much it's worth

image-345240437.jpg

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Apps are monitored, give the IRS information on your silver stash/income......enjoy your tax problems.

EDIT: I misread the entire thread, I thought it was about an app that would collectively log your finds over time. Say one week you find 10 40/ers and 1 90%er, well it would log it, then you enter each consecutive find, ect. I did not realize he was looking for an app that would display a value, which is entirely different and my comment does not apply to.

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apps are monitored, give the IRS information on your silver stash/income......enjoy your tax problems.

EDIT: I misread the entire thread, I thought it was about an app that would collectively log your finds over time. Say one week you find 10 40/ers and 1 90%er, well it would log it, then you enter each consecutive find, ect. I did not realize he was looking for an app that would display a value, which is entirely different and my comment does not apply to.

Even given the NSA phone tapping story that's sweeping the nation, I think you're being a little paranoid. If you're that concerned about the IRS and big brother knowing about your silver, get off TNET.

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well. I'm 14 so I don't pay taxes. But I was talking more about what coins I have for a set like. State quarters ex. If I have Alaska and put it in the app and I get another I can look and see that I already have it.

OP
OP
crhgymnast1

crhgymnast1

Jun 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone for the answers ill try them and see how it works.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread