How To Mess With A Culling Teller!

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is comedic piece but also has a lot of truth to it. I recently applied my method and it works like a charm.

requirements-bank-teller-800x800.jpg
Keeshawn here knows he will no longer get any AG from tabatha but he has some tricks up his sleeve..

Are you suddenly not scoring at all? Has there been some new faces that you're not used to seeing behind the counter of shame? Are you getting more fake smiles than usual? Have you started noticing that your orders of halves have a stamp that says "silver free" on the bottom? (this is an inside joke LOL not a true sign).

Do you feel powerless and less than a man? Do you feel like there isn't much you can do about this thievery? Sounds like you may be suffering from CullingTellerItus, sadly this happens to a lot of us CRHters, there is no cure but there is an antidote people..Chances are one of the tellers at your pickup/dump bank is culling silver right out of your grubby hands...You may not be able to get rid of the teller but you sure can even out the crime by the redistribution of silver..It's simple here's how it works:

1. Permanently make this bank your dump bank, or a bank you only order sealed boxes from since this bank is obsolete to you now as far as CWR go..(check to make sure boxes are sealed)..This will give the ms.silver fingers lots of coin to go through and she will love you for it!

2. As you dump your coin make sure to spout off random facts about silver and key dates to look out for, tell the whole bank about how easy it is to find silver in rolls, elaborate on the value, bring a silver coin in your pocket and educate them, teach them the edge trick etc. (we all know finding silver is hard but we will elaborate and exaggerate our claims to get the other tellers competing with the queen of cull) -thanks InfoWarrior.

Because if you're not getting silver let’s at least make sure the culling teller isn't either! A culling bank tellers worse enemy is other tellers knowing what they have been secretly doing all along...A bank teller lurking in the darkness, her teller friends will now realize what she's been doing with all that coin and why her hands appear to be black all the time too. “No wonder Becky takes so many bathroom breaks to wash her hands”..Because at the end of the day folks you will most likely no longer get silver at this branch and if anything it will have that teller completely irate lol..the culling teller will be very happy you told everyone else about silver :)…I found out this method gives karma a head start! :headbang:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was with you until #2, i wouldnt tell people at all, then they might be competition at your other spots after you inform them...

And its easy?? Only .0134% of my halfs i search end up being silver, i dont consider that easy.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And its easy?? Only .0134% of my halfs i search end up being silver, i dont consider that easy.
so you're saying that you are averaging one silver every 7.46 boxes?

I think you got your numbers a bit mixed up, 0.0134% equals 1000 coins per box (multiplied by) 0.000134 = 0.134 per box. I think you meant 0.134% of your coins are silver which would equivelate to 1.34 silvers per box.
hh

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I also like to take a silver marker to some rims and write "clad" or 1965-1975 on the rolls that I dump.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also like to take a silver marker to some rims and write "clad" or 1965-1975 on the rolls that I dump.

I HATE getting those stupid silver colored/painted rim clads- HATE it-

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was with you until #2, i wouldnt tell people at all, then they might be competition at your other spots after you inform them...

I think it was supposed to be sarcastic at least thats how i read a lot of thinks on this website

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so you're saying that you are averaging one silver every 7.46 boxes?

I think you got your numbers a bit mixed up, 0.0134% equals 1000 coins per box (multiplied by) 0.000134 = 0.134 per box. I think you meant 0.134% of your coins are silver which would equivelate to 1.34 silvers per box.
hh

Yeah I think I meant just that 1.34 coins out of 1000 coins are silver, on average. which comes to .00134 or 0.134%

I was on my tablet earlier and messed up a decimal... And no that post was not meant to be sacrcastic whoever said that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread