Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Homies whenever I walk into a bank I feel like I stand out like a green hat with an orange bill. I walked up to the self serve machine the other day and that sucker fills up within seconds. Tella comes over to change the bag and he drops $500 of dimes all over the floor. Instead of scooping them up like a normal person, he picks up each dime one by one. Man looked like he was counting them. The bank started feeling like the $5 movie bin at Wal-Mart, big mess everywhere. There were customers lined up just to see the mess we created. I played it off cool like yeah I own a vending machine business and this is a one time thing. It's gonna be awkward when I go back in there in a few days. I think I'm gonna change my clothes and bring a different style lunch bag when I return my dimes and halves. Maybe they won't remember this?? Anyways tell me boyz, do you ever feel awkward when going to banks?

Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, going to banks I feel awkward sometimes, but its eliminated all forms of awkwardness elsewhere in life. if'n you have the grit to walk into a bank, wait in line, deal with tella's and this crap, and still play it cool or make it seem as though you has more grit than the average joe. put the average person in your situation em, or anyone CRH'er, and they'd have a panic attack, freak out, and be diagnozed with anxiety disorders. you kept calm. jus keep in mind homslice that you are better than da tellas, better den the people watch'n, and betta than da bank.

Just wear a suit next time em, a good suit not run-off-da-mill Jos.A.Bank or Men's wearhouse, and you'll look important and they will probably even apologize for wasting your time.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dawg, going to banks I feel awkward sometimes, but its eliminated all forms of awkwardness elsewhere in life. if'n you have the grit to walk into a bank, wait in line, deal with tella's and this crap, and still play it cool or make it seem as though you has more grit than the average joe. put the average person in your situation em, or anyone CRH'er, and they'd have a panic attack, freak out, and be diagnozed with anxiety disorders. you kept calm. jus keep in mind homslice that you are better than da tellas, better den the people watch'n, and betta than da bank.

Just wear a suit next time em, a good suit not run-off-da-mill Jos.A.Bank or Men's wearhouse, and you'll look important and they will probably even apologize for wasting your time.

Just wear a suit next time em, a good suit not run-off-da-mill Jos.A.Bank or Men's wearhouse, and you'll look important and they will probably even apologize for wasting your time. I think when dealing with a proffesional business you are accepted the more you conform even if for just a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions