Making money while making money.

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my last week totals were 27 40% 3 90% 3 s mint proofs and roughly 30 non silver dollars that I have been able to flip for 2 bucks a coin. All without opening a single box or spending a cent in gas doing dumps or pick ups. Monday was a bust but Tuesday I'm dumping so halves at a random td I've never been to go to the counter eye up the tray and sure enough mam ill take those halves you have. 5 40% for the week so far and 10 dollar coins image.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I work for a private paid ambulance company who I'll leave nameless. I service all of nj. So while I'm working in my downtime I use the map on my I phone type in bank and it brings up all the banks within a 5-10 mile radius. Call them all. Pick up the halves in my ambulance. Do this for about 10-12 hours a day and on the way ack to my headquarters I do my dump. Never spending a penny in gas and still having all the benefits of cwh.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ambulance-Driving-Coin-Roll-Hunter, never thought I'd see the day. If they ever ask you what you need the coins for you tell um, that it usually puts a smile on the face of the people you need to pick up.

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ambulance-Driving-Coin-Roll-Hunter, never thought I'd see the day. If they ever ask you what you need the coins for you tell um, that it usually puts a smile on the face of the people you need to pick up.

Tellcthem that you need to have the heaviest coins to put pressure on bleeding wounds

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also run on an ambulance. So most of my nickel searches while sitting around waiting on a call. Yippie for us!

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's probably something wrong with using your employers gas to round up coins. Just sayin'. :cat:

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's probably something wrong with using your employers gas to round up coins. Just sayin'. :cat:

Well I bring my coin in. I just look while on down time. No fuel involved here.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I work for a private paid ambulance company who I'll leave nameless. I service all of nj. So while I'm working in my downtime I use the map on my I phone type in bank and it brings up all the banks within a 5-10 mile radius. Call them all. Pick up the halves in my ambulance. Do this for about 10-12 hours a day and on the way ack to my headquarters I do my dump. Never spending a penny in gas and still having all the benefits of cwh.

Tom - 2 things...

FIRST - STAY AWAY FROM THE BANKS IN UNION AND MORRIS COUNTY! Far too often I'll stop by a place, ask if they have any halves, and the tellers says "We had 60 of them but somebody stopped by yesterday and took them all". You guys are killing me! (...hey, I might need your ambulance after all - but we gotta split the haul from any banks on the way to the hospital)

SECOND - How often do the banks respond with a "yes, we have some"? I rarely ever get that kind of response when I call ahead. Either it's true or the tellers are generally too lazy to check or ask the other tellers.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit banks in Morris and union a lot sorry to say. Some of my better days come from up north. And yes when I do the call ahead lots of times they just say no we don't without even checking. But when they say yeah we have 20-30-50-100 whatever I'm going in. I very rarely do boxes only one of my silver haves came from a machine rolled coin everything else has been a teller tray or customer roll. I've only been in the game for a few months and I average 10-15 silver halves and about 40 dollar coins a week. Last week was a entire bust till Friday when I found all my weeks totals in one day at investors bank. Love that bank. And as far as company gas goes. As long as I'm within a 2 mile radius of my post I'm aloud to do as I please so it's far game out here. Like I said earlier I found 5 at a td yesterday so as long as Thursday and Friday are good I should pull another 15 this week without opening 50k in boxes. Key is mapping your area before going out. I suggest google map on any smart phone. It's free and you type in bank it will give you every bank in that area phone number an address an it's accurate. How many times have you called a bank and it's not there or it's a different bank. This app is a coin roll hunters best friend. A lot of people ripped me on my last post for almost buying into a scam and sharing it with you guys. I'm sorry for that. But I'm trying to even the odds and share some of my secrets cause a lot of you guys burn way more money in gas then bring in in silver. Just trying to help.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

In a way the ambulance looks like a Garda truck. I'm wonderin' if he painted his truck if he could trick banks and buy their bags.
Ford_E350_ambulance2[1].jpg

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No lie funny you say that cause more then once when I went into a bank asking for halves in my uniform they brought out the bags from the coin machine like I was Garda. I'm not that kind of guy and told them they were mistaken.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I hit banks in Morris and union a lot sorry to say. Some of my better days come from up north. And yes when I do the call ahead lots of times they just say no we don't without even checking. But when they say yeah we have 20-30-50-100 whatever I'm going in. I very rarely do boxes only one of my silver haves came from a machine rolled coin everything else has been a teller tray or customer roll. I've only been in the game for a few months and I average 10-15 silver halves and about 40 dollar coins a week. Last week was a entire bust till Friday when I found all my weeks totals in one day at investors bank. Love that bank. And as far as company gas goes. As long as I'm within a 2 mile radius of my post I'm aloud to do as I please so it's far game out here. Like I said earlier I found 5 at a td yesterday so as long as Thursday and Friday are good I should pull another 15 this week without opening 50k in boxes. Key is mapping your area before going out. I suggest google map on any smart phone. It's free and you type in bank it will give you every bank in that area phone number an address an it's accurate. How many times have you called a bank and it's not there or it's a different bank. This app is a coin roll hunters best friend. A lot of people ripped me on my last post for almost buying into a scam and sharing it with you guys. I'm sorry for that. But I'm trying to even the odds and share some of my secrets cause a lot of you guys burn way more money in gas then bring in in silver. Just trying to help.

I think you gotta start giving me a heads up whenever you know you're going to be be in my neck of the woods (where western Union Cty, southern Morris Cty, & northeast Somerset Cty meet).

...either that or post up a real pic of your ambulance so I know who to force off the road when I see it exit one of my banks.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Sweet!

...still doesn't explain why all of the banks are forever devoid of Halves when I show up, but still.... Sweet! :thumbsup:

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had luck flipping Ike's at garage sales 2$ for 1 or 3 for 5$, just an idea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions