First CRH dime, 2nd best halves box ever, unfortunately

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Had a good/bad/weird day today. Today I picked up my 22nd career half box. So far I've had 20 skunks, and 4-40's in the other. So I get today's box and it's a repacked dump. All except 4 rolls. The 5 year old opens one of the 4 MWRs and out drops a '69-D. I'm glad we found it and it's now, with a single '69D, officially my 2nd best box ever. Kind of a slap though, would have liked to have seen 46 more of those loaded (for me) rolls.

Also picked up $20 in quarters, $35 in dimes, $30 in nickels and $15 in pennies. Nothing on the quarters which is normal for only a few rolls. The 5 year old found a '64D dime, our first CRH dime find (have found a bunch of teller tray finds and coin star rejects, but this is first actually in a roll). The 7 year old and I each found a war nickel ('43P, '45P).

Overall a few adds to the stack but the halves frustrated me more than anything.

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Any find is a good find Twitch.

OP
OP
Twitch

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Thanks. After my 1 rosie score yesterday I went back to the same bank and picked up another $100 in cwr and found 3 more silver Rosies including 2 in a single roll. I'll head back on Monday and buy more. These are my first 4 CWR dime finds. Will try quarters as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread