Redemption from the teller tray CRH gods! 93 silver eagle

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Redemption from the teller tray CRH gods! 93' silver eagle

Guys and Gals,

If you seen some of my recent posts, I had an issue with one of my dump banks earlier this week and missing out on a 40' walker and 1886 morgan that a teller wouldn't sell me.....(long story see previous posts). So I was at the same bank today dumping and I saw a new teller that I never have seen at this branch today. I went to her and put on the charm;). After she turned around to dump my change, I look in the teller tray and saw something shining at me under other coins. It looked like an Ike by size, but it was a no doubt silver of some kind. So I asked her on a hunch if she had any large dollar coins and she said that she only had a couple and preceded to pull out that small stack and hand it to me.........3 Ike's and one WALKING AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE:hello2::hello2::hello2:. She sold them all to me for face and said that she has never seen such a pretty coin, as she is just filling in today and is still new..:headbang:.........Revenge is so sweet........

scan0001.jpg scan0002.jpg

Upvote 0

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is sweet revenge...but I wonder what else is going to show up on these teller trays tomorrow!

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is sweet revenge...but I wonder what else is going to show up on these teller trays tomorrow!

That's true! But I'd still bring it with next time you go and show what you got to the teller who wouldn't sell to you.

OP
OP
izer54

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's true! But I'd still bring it with next time you go and show what you got to the teller who wouldn't sell to you.

I would love to rub it in that other tellers face, but I don't want to ruin this good dump bank as they take all my change no questions asked. But, I will be keeping my eye on those teller trays and working the other tellers there to get some of that silver sniper's action with that collectors side business.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's how all the best finds happen, catch a teller off guard. whether they're new, just got back from a lunch break etc., it's best when they haven't had a chance to realize what they have. my best teller tray find (2 bens, 5 64's, 1 40% and 2 peace dollars) was when the teller was still counting it from the guy who brought it in. I caught her off guard, and the other tellers didn't have a chance to see them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions