Perfect timing

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I found a REAALLLY beat up indian head a few weeks ago I didn't post. I get my first paycheck from my employer today, and silver just dropped below $20 which is where I said I would buy so I'm going to buy a 10oz bar and a 2013ase off Provident today. It's only going to be $225, but next paycheck will be $625+ can't wait stacking that Ag!!! You guys think I should use the first couple checks to boost the bankroll and go save up to go through lots of dimes or stack the Ag since it is so low?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
This is a perfect example of the "Entitlement" generation....
Do you expect to work for $10.00, $15.00, $20,00 an hour and you have no marketable skills?
Maybe your mother is on to something. The "Entitlement" generation has no work ethic, they would rather sue
then learn what your fore fathers did to support their families.

And before you start with your lines about how "Unfair" it is, I was in your shoes when I was your age in High School. You
work through it, go to college, get the skin and then start your life.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but it was meant to be that way. Go back and pick the berries, learn what a good days
work feels like.

I'm sorry but $3/hr isn't worth my time. I can make more money sorting cents and selling copper honestly. lol I was their fastest picker and I loved working there until the work got really bad. I'm not going to be taken advantage of basically.

Oh, and I worked there for 2 weeks and the work was great. I actually kind of enjoyed it because I picked enough to where I made $9/hr, but then they put me on really sucky work, and didn't pay me when they said they would.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry but $3/hr isn't worth my time. I can make more money sorting cents and selling copper honestly. lol I was their fastest picker and I loved working there until the work got really bad. I'm not going to be taken advantage of basically.

Oh, and I worked there for 2 weeks and the work was great. I actually kind of enjoyed it because I picked enough to where I made $9/hr, but then they put me on really sucky work, and didn't pay me when they said they would.

Welcome to Corporate America, it will be with you the rest of your life.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After not getting paid the first time, I would've been eating berries out in the field instead of picking them.

FreedomUIC, if wanting to get paid in a reasonable amount of time for the work you put in is now deemed entitlement, then something is wrong. Slavery is outlawed and he was not indebted to the farmer, so he deserves to feel entitled to the money he worked hard for.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Ignore this. I made a duplicate post and don't know how to delete it on the iPhone app.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
After not getting paid the first time, I would've been eating berries out in the field instead of picking them.

FreedomUIC, if wanting to get paid in a reasonable amount of time for the work you put in is now deemed entitlement, then something is wrong. Slavery is outlawed and he was not indebted to the farmer, so he deserves to feel entitled to the money he worked hard for.

Thanks, I don't want to start another debate though. The point is I think I made the right decision, and I'm happy with it. That's all that matters really.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Soooo...I'm still waiting on my second check. It has been a week since the end of last pay period and still haven't gotten it. They still owe me around $100.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread