Feeling Lonely - need a CRH buddy (serious)

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Been hearing about husbands going CRHing with their wives and its making me feel more than a bit lonely. Use to go to coin shows with my dad and running into their bedroom to show them the new coins I found (In case anyone wants to know. I live with them, pay rent and utlities and took care of my mom while he was at work). Now I am alone and the melancholy is really getting me down. I don't mind going coin hunting and posting onto this forum, I just wish I had a friend or gentleman friend to come with me, someone who had the same zeal as me. Yeah, I know the "oh, they steal from you" or the other bits and jokes, but I am serious here. Even if it was twice of month, just go into town together, check all the credit unions, banks and stores, dump a bunch of coins as we go, go out to lunch, go check out other places. <sighs> :sadsmiley: this sucks being alone and lonely.

Bumming in Northern Michigan,
Garoulady

Upvote 0

Chris Miller

Jun 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loomis and dunbar to name a few. They have Coin Rolling Faculties in South Seattle. They Also have Cash Counting facilities. It's not like the government takes back it's coins, and then redistributes them.

Maybe not with commonly circulated coins, but with halves, YES they do. lol I ordered large quantities of halves from Bank of America and other banks in St. Louis for many years and they always came from the state's federal reserve bank. It would sometimes take 2-3 weeks to get them in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions