Got a 40% from gas station tonight, and lost a family member tonight.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello everyone, my wife and I were going to pickup our kids from visiting Grandma and Grandpa today and I stopped to get gas at a Hess Station, asked if they had any 50 cent pieces by any chance and low and behold she had 3, 1 was a 68. On the way home my wife's sister called us crying to tell us that my brother in law had just passed away in the living room with her and their 2 daughters, we are very sad and I figured for those of you who have followed on some of my last posts my have wanted to know. I am glad he is not suffering anymore than he had to, the cancer had spread from his Liver to his lungs, he was just brought back home earlier today from the hospital, today was his daughters 21st Birthday, very sad. God rest his soul. Maverick.

Upvote 0

OtlFrutiger

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss, Mav. Losing a loved one can be tough. I'll pray for your family.

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that Mav.

I just had to put my best friend down today, she had tumor on her spleen. Its the saddest thing to go through, but at least you know their at piece now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Sorry to hear about your BIL. I was with my grandmother when she died earlier this year. Even when it's their time to go, it's still painful.

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maverick, I enjoy following your posts and have kept track of you brother in laws fight as best I can... I pray for your Sister and her children... I am sorry for your loss....I hope some healing may now begin...God Bless you and your family. Uncle Ben

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
May God grant him eternal salvation and comfort to those he left behind.

Rascal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread