Sticky: Beware Get Rich Quick schemes from CRHn (Ads on Radio, TV, and Print Media)

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sticky: Beware Get Rich Quick schemes from CRH'n (Ads on Radio, TV, and Print Media)

It seems as though several times each week now threads are posted about "ads heard on the radio", "saw something on tv", "an ad in the paper", all pertaining to some sort of scheme where you call in to find out how you can get "FREE SILVER" from banks. I am posting this thread, to END all past threads and all future threads. If anyone wants to chime in about these, please reply here and DO NOT pollute the forums with these schemes because truth be told, we know about these schemes and we are tired of them.

Well, these ads are FAKE and do not spell the end for CRH'n. Only idiots, will call the number, waste $100 or so bucks for some phony guide to Coin Roll Hunting , and when these so called "profiteers" come in, and try to CRH, they won't be able to handle it. I said it once and I'll say it again; to coin roll hunt you need to be a tough person. Literally. You can't CRH if you don't have guts, it takes alot of effort to stand in line, deal with tellas, without even breaking a sweat. Dealing with tons of money. Sure, these idiots will pay the $100, and might even try out the "guide", well they will end up getting skunked and according to theories such as operant conditioning, they will stop coin roll hunting all together because it won't pay off for them.

Please feel free to post about the rip-off-scam "free silver at banks" stories here, AND do not post a new thread.

Mods: Please sticky this thread, so we don't have 5 a week about "THE END OF CRH IS NEAR" or "Free silver at banks" type threads ever again. They are becoming to frequent.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread