Im an idiot...

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I'm an idiot...

I just thought I would share that I threw away to what I believe was a double cud error. There were two cuds on it one over "God" and one over "Trust" on a cent. About 6 months ago I found it and threw it back thinking it was nothing...I lost out on some serious value I think. I just thought I would share. So next time you see a coin you think might just be PMD ALWAYS CHECK WITH A FORUM!!! I don't know how much it would be worth but it was a double cud error, which I have never seen any before...:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Wow...a double cud atheist cent...I don't even know...I just want to go through $1,000 of pennies a day until I find it again...

Golden Eagle

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably just PMD... or so you hope.

Shouldn't there be others out there? Have you tried searching for something similar on the internet?

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember...the ones you throw back are PMD, and the ones you keep are errors. That was a PMD. Just keep thinking that.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Probably just PMD... or so you hope.

Shouldn't there be others out there? Have you tried searching for something similar on the internet?

I've searched I know exactly what it looked like I'm 99.99% sure it was a double cud. It was in pretty nice shape too. It is probably worth around $100 maybe a little less. There are others out there...I just need to find one...but I'll still be kicking myself for a while. :/

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I honestly never really remember throwing it back. I think I just threw it on the table in my room and it might have gotten lost in my extremely messy room. I know I didn't think much of it though. I'm assuming it just ended up going back in circulation. I kind of want to tear my room apart now.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Time to get searching

image-2656011609.jpg

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta show that pic to my wife. Makes me look like I have OCD. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Holy crap Batman! Im guessing you dont bring many ladies to that room.

I remember my first girlfriend ever about 9 months ago broke up with me because she said I loved coins more than her...which I'm not going to lie was probably true at the time. lol

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember my first girlfriend ever about 9 months ago broke up with me because she said I loved coins more than her...which I'm not going to lie was probably true at the time. lol

Lol, yea my ex wife said the same thing. But before that it was my football cards, before that it was my poker playing and before that it was golf....they just hate anything that you spend time on besides them. Ive got 5 golden words of advice for you young grasshopper. "Hit it and quit it" girls are headaches. Lol

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Lol, yea my ex wife said the same thing. But before that it was my football cards, before that it was my poker playing and before that it was golf....they just hate anything that you spend time on besides them. Ive got 5 golden words of advice for you young grasshopper. "Hit it and quit it" girls are headaches. Lol

Lol I have only had that one girlfriend and idk it just doesn't appeal to me right now, being in a relationship with someone. I need to find a vegetarian, agnostic, coin collecting, poker playing girl. How many of those are out there?

Mpara

Jun 25, 2013
I don't know, but by my count, you only have one beer left in the fridge. Time to go to the grocery store.

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I"ve got a jar full of messed up coins that I keep for some reason. I can't think of a good reason that I keep them, but I do. I'm probably just tying up $10 in hunting funds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread