Silver is Turned 18 tonight gentlemen!

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a little reminder for folks watching this ship sink! Silver is at 18.86 currently, alittle more and i'm going deep like this guy..

silvecoinguy.JPG

Upvote 0

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I love it! I sold most of my silver dimes I found when it was $34 an ounce!!! My mom told me not to sell but I did!!! And ohhhh yeah I made out big time. Now I'm working on buying it back for almost half the price.
... Yup i did to...:occasion14:

OP
OP
OnARoll

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like silver is making a slow drudge up to 20 dollars today..

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like silver is making a slow drudge up to 20 dollars today..

Though idk why. Dollar is stronger and we just got positive economic data. There must be a huge crash in incoming Sunday night...

OP
OP
OnARoll

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Though idk why. Dollar is stronger and we just got positive economic data. There must be a huge crash in incoming Sunday night...

Hopefully!

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rise is a result (IMO) of everyone freaking out. People are getting their bear on and mining companies (gold not silver) are shutting down. People freak out and buy all they can and horde, rarity rises as does cost.

I am willing to bet this is just a phase and I would agree more with Fifty in that I think when it opens Sunday night it will start going down and enter June around 17.50 and enter August in the 16 range. Gold will be under 1100 by the end of summer.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The rise is a result (IMO) of everyone freaking out. People are getting their bear on and mining companies (gold not silver) are shutting down. People freak out and buy all they can and horde, rarity rises as does cost.

I am willing to bet this is just a phase and I would agree more with Fifty in that I think when it opens Sunday night it will start going down and enter June around 17.50 and enter August in the 16 range. Gold will be under 1100 by the end of summer.
Who all is buying,and is it for long term or not. Been buying going on over seas by traditionally long term holders. i,d hit it harder at sixteen than i have lately though,for sure!
July lower than June opposite than my dart throwing but fine if it happens. Somebody has to win,l.o.l..

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People (the get rich quick people) see that silver is down relative to a few months ago and think they should buy now and make money in a years time. And the long term people see this as an opportunity to keep stacking. Every time I go on these forums I see half a dozen posts saying they just bought another monster or a 10oz etc plus lcs are holding back to keep from taking a lose.

denomi

Apr 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should add I'm not an expert, just an amateur based on my readings and research I've come to these conclusions.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No pro here either. have watched silver since 60s. Nope not rich. Depends on how much one wants to invest in what can be a gamble but it takes a big volume to lose or profit big. i,ll diversify and never risk all on one thing, But i do like silver stuff. It bothers me less if cost is lower than previous buys, but still going to buy on occasion anyway.Holding a little back just in case it dips to much. Years from now someone might enjoy it when i,m gone. Till then its tangible wealth of sorts.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
In case anyone is curious provident is selling opm metals' 10 oz silver bars with free shipping and 1.19 over spot. I am considering buying some, but might see what happens early next week, another dip into the 18s would be sweet. Anyone have opinions on bars vs rounds/90%s

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In case anyone is curious provident is selling opm metals' 10 oz silver bars with free shipping and 1.19 over spot. I am considering buying some, but might see what happens early next week, another dip into the 18s would be sweet. Anyone have opinions on bars vs rounds/90%s

opinon on bars and rounds.

Once you have several hundred Oz tired up in 90% and eagles , maples, generics - you might as well just stack the AG with the lowest premiums.

sometimes 1 oz generics are only 89 cents over melt, while 100 OZ bars are 1.19 over melt.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually its free shipping on the entire order if you order just 1 of those bars...its only a few bucks, but whatever bring down the price per ounce :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread