OP
OP
SilverForBrains

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I have a feeling it wasn't from that box but he was explaining his best find ever and they spliced it in. they seem to do that a lot on this show

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah yes, we all remember pony tail boy, they peppered that roll with a pepper grinder the size of a staircase banister lol, we know it was fake, unfortunately these stupid shows have to make it look just that easy when it is not, most people will try it and see those are not the results at all and give up. HH, Maverick.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ironically, If someone decides they want to tell the whole world about our hobby, the best thing they can do is exaggerate the truth. If they expect to get several silvers in every roll, they will likely quit after one box.
OO

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep I remember seeing a post about this a little while ago, good refresher though!

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it looked a little fishy when he was showing his silver and there was a brown CWR wrapper in his hands. He had obviously busted out a roll of silvers to illustrate one of his best finds. I liked his canvas bag.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Slow and steady wins the race boys. I have been at this since 2007 but there have been guys even on this forum that have been at it since the 70 or 80's. I can't imagine what their pile of silver must look like. Obviously somebody wants the secret out so that no one will see the point in doing it because there would be too little to find. What is better than the government doing it themselves? Getting everybody and their brother to do it for them. Smart!

Golden Silver

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Really a String & Sons MWR with 12 keepers? Is this show produced by the same people that put cool stuff in the Storage Wars' lockers? But people might go to the bank and ask for 1000 in halves, and then teller will tell them...sorry we dont have any and they will give up. Or they will manage to get an order and think that yay...i am going to make 80 free bucks today and get skunked, and quit right there.

hrnewsome

Jun 19, 2013
I think most people would give up even if they find silver once they realize they have to dump all of the clad!

If I don't find silver it's not because I'm not looking

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, if you search Google for Half Dollar hunting on National Geographics Doomsday Preppers, the first link takes them to our beloved and "secret" forum..Now they will learn all the real secrets!!! FALL BACK and SURRENDER GENTLEMAN!!!! :)

CRH Rulz

Jul 17, 2012
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These aren't the coins you're looking for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread