OUCH!

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well...I had a great 4th of July back home with the family! Spent a few hours looking through mom and dads change jar and got a few common wheats and a 40% half! Not to shabby and I didn't even have to pay for it!

The OUCH part of my thread is because I broke 6 ribs water skiing the first day of my trip and now have to sit on an uncomfortable plan for my trip home!!! Probably won't be carrying the normal 6 boxes of cents this week until my ribs heal!!!

Bummer...

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
hire a local neighborhood kid to tote em for you for some ice cream .

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Well...I had a great 4th of July back home with the family! Spent a few hours looking through mom and dads change jar and got a few common wheats and a 40% half! Not to shabby and I didn't even have to pay for it!

The OUCH part of my thread is because I broke 6 ribs water skiing the first day of my trip and now have to sit on an uncomfortable plan for my trip home!!! Probably won't be carrying the normal 6 boxes of cents this week until my ribs heal!!!

Bummer...

I literally uttered the word OUCH when I read how you did it. Sorry to hear.

Also, admittedly I spent several minutes trying to figure out what an "uncomfortable plan" was. I'm thinking, ok, he's driving back, but has to sit on a stack of blueprints to support his back? Finally figured it out...

:tongue3:

OP
OP
Coin Town

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I literally uttered the word OUCH when I read how you did it. Sorry to hear.

Also, admittedly I spent several minutes trying to figure out what an "uncomfortable plan" was. I'm thinking, ok, he's driving back, but has to sit on a stack of blueprints to support his back? Finally figured it out...

:tongue3:

It's hard to type while on pain meds at 6:00 AM on the plane! I didn't even catch that the first time I read through it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread