Angry Walmart...

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
So I only had pennies to pay for my $6.98 bill, due to my CRH obviously. So I went up to the cash register, let them scan my mints, and then put 14 rolls of pennies on the counter. They said they didn't have the vault space for it, so I said "ok." They gave me my mints back and I went to a self checkout :D I really wanted them. It too somewhere between 10-15 minutes. There was hardly anyone there when I checked out, but then a line started to form and I felt badly. The manager said, to not come back and pay in pennies again just cause you think it would be funny. You see, that's not true. Haha the banks were closed at the time and the ONLY money I had was pennies. I have never had a problem at another store ever doing this. So I guess Technically, I can pay in pennies again because I wasn't doing it just cause I thought it was funny. :P

Upvote 0

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
If your breath stinks that bad that requires you to bulk mints you need to save up more pennies and go pay for a dental visit.

Sorry Dizzy, just had to say this last thing lol.
JMB

I brush my teeth and floss three times a day, and I use mouth rinse twice a day. I don't eat anything that would make my breath smell badly. I like the taste of mints. In fact, I have wanted to be an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in the past. I take very good care of my teeth. I think you're being a little out of line.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread