When Scratching the Itch goes too far

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Southfield police: 12-year-old broke into bank | News - Home

A 12-year-old boy is accused of breaking into a Bank of America in Southfield early Friday morning.

Police said the 12-year-old boy rode his bike to the bank on Greenfield Road and used a brick to shatter the front door.

The bank's security company could see the boy on surveillance video walking around the bank at about 3 a.m. and called police.

Police said the boy broke into some teller drawers and took rolled coins and miscellaneous cash from a teller's drawer.

Sources tell Local 4 that the boy first told police he was 8 years old, but gave police a birth date that would have made him 9 years old. Police then determined he was 12 years old.

The boy also kept asking police about the snacks -- Funyuns and chocolate milk -- he had taken to the bank with him.

The boy was picked up at the Southfield Police Department by his mother. She declined to comment to Local 4.

No charges have been filed yet.

Local 4 has learned that the boy is expected to go through psychological testing.

I know that we have some bike-riding, funyun-eating, milk-mustach'ed members here. Anybody need to clear their conscience?

Upvote 0

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope looks like he has posted recently, 50 cent did talk about throwing halves at tellers - not a big leap from bricks at BOA windows! Maybe they shorted him

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha see this is why I should just skip to "why did 50 Cent get banned?" But then that's implying you know when you really might not. Do you mind telling me why? And if not, then why?

He told the mods to give him a break from these rollas so he could work on his next album

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that kid was really smart he should have hit the silver snippen tellers stash.His lawyer could have said well your honor you know there aint no silver in the rolls so it couldnt be the banks.( judge would have bought it). He could be charged for criminal trespassing and mischief.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread