New to Coin Roll hunting and Scored some silver.

sccoinhunter

Jul 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

I'm from a small town outside of Charlotte, Nc. My wife and I saw a youtube video on coin roll hunting and decided to give it a try. We orders a 1000 is half dollars and got skunked on the first go at it. Thanks to reading some threads on this sight I decided to take ride through some smaller rural towns on my way to my hunt club. Stopped by a little bank and asked if they had any half dollars and the little old teller lady said she had 70 dollars with out even looking back in the vault. She said she had been trying to get rid of those for a long time. I picked them up and took them out to the truck and cha ching. :headbang: old school paper rolls!! The first roll had 3 1963's. Second had 1 1965. Third had 1 1967. and the last roll had a 1962!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

Upvote 0

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score! Now that you got your first score you won't be able to stop.

OP
OP
S

sccoinhunter

Jul 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I can't wait for the bank to open in the morning gotta get some rolls. I'm going to get a mixed bag of rolls and go through them with my wife.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome, you're hooked! Can't wait to see more scores and some nice pics :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread