May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
If I were pressed for time - huge hit once. But otherwise, I'd rather always have something to shoot for and know that I have a chance each and every time I step into a new bank.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
huge hit once only if in the end, i'd get the same amount of silver anyway.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For sure, nothing like the rush of solid roll(s)!!!! Screw the trickling down crap! lol.

HH

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with the big hit and finding another hobby after that. There are a lot of things that i would do

OP
OP

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
This is true. I guess if you knew that you get one big hit and that's it than it would be easy to walk away. I have officially changed my mind on this one.

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
This is true. I guess if you knew that you get one big hit and that's it than it would be easy to walk away. I have officially changed my mind on this one.

I'd like to agree, but being so OCD I'd probably still CRH after a one-and-done huge hit.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had the big hit more then once. It only feeds the fire to go out and find more. I'd rather find a few keepers each time, then know that any boxes from that point on would be a waste of time.

OP
OP

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
Homie this is a clean site we all clean right? ... Right??

Lol. I love that "eminem" is on this site. I like you jokes. Marshall Mathers may be clean now but got damn he had a problem for a lil bit... Now we just need "50 cent" to chime in. That dude can't float in water with all of those bullet holes... HOLLA

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Define big hit-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
Define big hit-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

I kept this vague on purpose. Not everybody has the same bank roll for CRH. Use your imagination and keep it simple :)

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To me this is a hobby... I have a full time job to earn $$$ and I rarely play the lottery. I agree a big hit would be awesome, but as a hobby, I'd rather get a few each and every time. It's kind of like a golfer reference I heard recently... you might suck at golf, but those 2-3 good shots and 1 great shot each time out keeps you coming back to have fun. Not much on one hit wonders.

JMB

OP
OP

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
To me this is a hobby... I have a full time job to earn $$$ and I rarely play the lottery. I agree a big hit would be awesome, but as a hobby, I'd rather get a few each and every time. It's kind of like a golfer reference I heard recently... you might suck at golf, but those 2-3 good shots and 1 great shot each time out keeps you coming back to have fun. Not much on one hit wonders.

JMB

And that right there was nicely said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread