jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard and understood you the fist time. Not being mean. I'm just seeing if anything will be said to bad bluff in his post towards me.

I think everyone should understand by now without us being more of
a broken record here

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard and understood you the fist time. Not being mean. I'm just seeing if anything will be said to bad bluff in his post towards me.

You have multiple posts directly attacking members creditability. No one is required to post pictures.

If you don't believe a members post that is your right, but to challenge a member's creditability or imply they are lying in the forums violates our rules....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timzim. Question. When u do boxes what color are the rolls and where do they come from. I'm more central east cost of nj and get either brown brinks or yellow s&s from Harrisburg pa. Just wondering if you get them up there or they are different

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timzim. Question. When u do boxes what color are the rolls and where do they come from. I'm more central east cost of nj and get either brown brinks or yellow s&s from Harrisburg pa. Just wondering if you get them up there or they are different
Am not sure why am giving you the time of day?? But they are yellow flat boxes that's all you need to know.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Dawg there's so much heat in this thread. At least the T O' Z got some silver

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, you guys have $11k+ to drop on a daily basis on CRH? (22 boxes x $500).

Also, how do you go through them so fast.... or why so fast? Assuming you only want the silver, no "hobby" value for ya.

JMB
I cut my boxes way down for now my work is so busy I can't keep up. Am not a coin collector am a silver stacker, When I do my boxes in my truck we do a box in less then 5 min.. There all done by the time I get home. Hobby am not sure anymore its like a treasure hunt. The more you find the better. Its the wow factor. After 2 years its just a way of life. This fall when my work slows I will do ? 60 to 80 boxes I hope. I ordered 20 more 10oz bars and a 100oz bar the $$ is right!!

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right. That is all I need to know. I get the same down here. Stacking silver is def a way of life tho I don't remember the last time I went out on the road for work and didn't pick up halves. Haven't worked up the courage to buy bars tho.

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No such thing as proof; anyone with a decent stash can fake pictures of "new" finds all day long. Either you believe the person or you don't. Calling someone a liar is, however, against he TOS...

Exactly, pictures are worthless as proof.

At least in the sense of what many of us do searching halves for silver.

We could recycle the same coins week after week for pictures.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said it before if you don't like or think what I post is real DON'T click on my posts or block me. Nothing or no one will stop me from doing what I want to do! I have been posting on here every week. I think its 2 years now. Well all most.

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cut my boxes way down for now my work is so busy I can't keep up. Am not a coin collector am a silver stacker, When I do my boxes in my truck we do a box in less then 5 min.. There all done by the time I get home. Hobby am not sure anymore its like a treasure hunt. The more you find the better. Its the wow factor. After 2 years its just a way of life. This fall when my work slows I will do ? 60 to 80 boxes I hope. I ordered 20 more 10oz bars and a 100oz bar the $$ is right!!

Cool. I didn't mean it to sound the way it did. I am finding that as I look for silver it's becoming more of a "what else can I find?" Cool to hear your success! I just went over the $13k mark in halves for 2013 and I am surprised at the small stack I've got lol.

Decided to fill books, look for proofs, and errors too. May change my name to "SnailsPace"

hh and keep stacking

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said it before if you don't like or think what I post is real DON'T click on my posts or block me. Nothing or no one will stop me from doing what I want to do! I have been posting on here every week. I think its 2 years now. Well all most.

Tim, I'm not doubting your finds. I was stating that I don't believe pictures are any more proof than the typed words.

Only thing I like about picture is the cool factor when someone finds a neat coin.

Bought some silver myself this week.

Got some 90 percent halves and a couple Canadian "death" dollars.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only got 4 more boxes to finish the week I found 1-90% and 3 more 40% . My banks didn't order that much this week. Its ok with me it was way to hot.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
a couple Canadian "death" dollars.

These?
m8tOvhESpSH_omLtGFmzeuA.jpg

Top Member Reactions