Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang tim nice!!!

I did 18 boxes last friday(due to july4th closures) and man that was pretty tiring... although I did only find 1 90, and 14 40's. So maybe thats why it sucked, haha!

HH

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, you guys have $11k+ to drop on a daily basis on CRH? (22 boxes x $500).

Also, how do you go through them so fast.... or why so fast? Assuming you only want the silver, no "hobby" value for ya.

JMB

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im sure tim has a higher bankroll than me, considering he can buy monster boxes :P

But you dont need all the money up front, just a good dump setup :P

And yeah I do search only silver, but also pull out any proofs or golds, or 87's I find. How is stacking silver not considered a hobby?

Safeguarding my future I call it... Id much rather have precious metals which have been used as money around the world for 5000+ years compared to a piece of paper backed by nothing, and continues to be worth less and less every passing second.

HH

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you one of them Internet gangsters I hear about. Lol. Anyway I don't have a problem with anyone. And if I did nothing you say is going to make any difference anyway. All I'm saying is once again all I see is words on a screen. If this guy finds as many coins as he says he does then prove it with a pic and you'll silence me. But as long as I have been one this site I have followed Tim and I see 60 coins 55 coins 40 coins on a weekly basis with never any proof. It's all good ill leave well enough alone. Seeing is believing my friends.

Read my log. I usually post pictures. I do a fraction of the volume that Tim does, but my frequency of finds are pretty close to his. I'm not sure why you doubt his numbers. If I multiplied my finds by the volume he is pushing it would be about the same. As for the guy asking about the money needed to hunt volume, you don't need to have the amount that the weekly boxes cost all at once. You do need to have some money or a good system to turn boxes over quickly. The total amount of money you need for volume hunting is a mix of the amount you need to have for the most boxes you will have on hand at one time + the amount of money you need to keep in all of your shell bank accounts to make them look real + the money you need for real life stuff (bills, expenses, etc).

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
...words on a screen... If this guy finds as many coins as he says he does then prove it with a pic and you'll silence me. But as long as I have been one this site I have followed Tim and I see 60 coins 55 coins 40 coins on a weekly basis with never any proof. It's all good ill leave well enough alone. Seeing is believing my friends.

No such thing as proof; anyone with a decent stash can fake pictures of "new" finds all day long. Either you believe the person or you don't. Calling someone a liar is, however, against he TOS...

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good thing I didn't say the word liar then. No violations here.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have about 5000 oz now after last nites order so what do you want to see?? I go on utube all the time and look at stacks. I post good weeks and bad this was the 1st good week in a while. I just don't want to get in to it with anyone on here.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have about 5000 oz now after last nites order so what do you want to see?? I go on utube all the time and look at stacks. I post good weeks and bad this was the 1st good week in a while. I just don't want to get in to it with anyone on here.

Tim,
He's just some newbie poster w/ _ _ _ _ _ envy. You fill in the blank. We get these little kids on here from time to time, who pop off their mouths and get banned after a couple weeks.

As for your numbers, anyone with 1st grade math skills who has done 5 boxes themselves can realize your findings are completely rational, and at par with what anyone doing your volume would find. Unfortunately, we don't all have your bankroll and (obviously) sweet dumping setup.

Keep the silver flowing, brother.
BB

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol fraud

Tom, next time you do this your going on a long vacation.

Read our rules they will be enforced.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg if you gotta problem with TimZim you gotta problem with the rest of the gang too. Mods won't care though they're only concerned about spreading propaganda in their sigs.

Em would you like another vacation?

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim,
He's just some newbie poster w/ _ _ _ _ _ envy. You fill in the blank. We get these little kids on here from time to time, who pop off their mouths and get banned after a couple weeks.

As for your numbers, anyone with 1st grade math skills who has done 5 boxes themselves can realize your findings are completely rational, and at par with what anyone doing your volume would find. Unfortunately, we don't all have your bankroll and (obviously) sweet dumping setup.

Keep the silver flowing, brother.
BB

Lets see if the moderator has anything to say about his post. Anyway to respond to this. I'm not a newbie poster and I'm fat from envious. We have found over 100 coins in two months. With pics. We are all here for the same reason. I would just like to see some pics of that stack. And that's all.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I'm referring to bad bluffs post not my own

You have been warned, there will not be another warning.

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard and understood you the fist time. Not being mean. I'm just seeing if anything will be said to bad bluff in his post towards me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions