namster checking in, good day for halves

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks!

Don't post much anymore since my second child was born, had to cut down on CRHing too...you youngins with no kids search like there's no tomorrow because when you have kids it will get....interesting :laughing7:

I've been doing 2 boxes a week or so, down from 10-20 6 months ago and earlier.

Todays boxes netted 21 keepers including a gold plated 44 WL, 2 64s and 18 40s. This is my biggest haul in months!

HH!

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a bad haul- thats cool the goldplated one

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice namster!!!

I havent found any gold plated silver yet, very cool!

HH

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks!

Don't post much anymore since my second child was born, had to cut down on CRHing too...you youngins with no kids search like there's no tomorrow because when you have kids it will get....interesting :laughing7:

I've been doing 2 boxes a week or so, down from 10-20 6 months ago and earlier.

Todays boxes netted 21 keepers including a gold plated 44 WL, 2 64s and 18 40s. This is my biggest haul in months!

HH!

:angel3: Congrats on the second child. They are all precious. Congrats on the finds also; that is a good find nowadays. Were they in 1 box or is this is both boxes combined. Nothing wrong with doing 2 boxes a week. You are still in the game as time goes on & things settle down you could always start to up your boxes than. I only do 4 boxes a week & am satisfied with doing that. What are the years of the 40s?

HH
Gary

Last edited:
OP
OP
namster

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spread on the 40s is 65, 66, 67x12, 68x4

The gold plated WL isn't much to write home about, the coin itself is worn and the gold plating is also very worn.

My kids are great. When we had our son I'd take him along CRHing and that always helped out with tellers. How can you be mad at a guy with 100 pounds of clad halves when there is an 18 month boy smiling at them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread