Ohio
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you'll be fine, there are so many more pennies out there than half dollars.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, i've noticed a 3-week turn around point for me to start getting the same coins back again (i mark some halves so I know)

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I know you guys go through halves and many of you pick up from one supplier and dump into another. I'm going through massive amounts of cents, and I have banks that will take bags now. Should I worry about dumping into one supplier and picking up from another? Or do you think I will be fine?

:hello: If you are dumping into 1 supplier but are able to pickup from a different supplier, you should be fine. I do halfs only & I only dump at a bank that uses Garda for their coin delivery/pickup. I pick up at other banks. From my pickup banks, I get boxes from Loomis, Brinks & Garda. The Garda boxes may give me back some of my dump coins but they won't give me all of my dump coins because the law of averages & their coin roll stuffing machines (couldn't think of better word to use) wouldn't allow it. I still get silver from these boxes on occasion. Hope this helps you.

HH
Gary

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From my amateur experience I would agree with the other guys here. One thing I have begun doing to reduce repeats is to dump at a couple banks about an hour away as much as possible too when my work requires me to go to a different office. Helps reduce repeats, as well as mixes things up a bit when in those areas.

HH
JMB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread