Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Imagine if you would h e gone through 50 dime boxes instead...50+ silvers probably. I would give halves a quit after 20 skunks.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imagine if you would h e gone through 50 dime boxes instead...50+ silvers probably. I would give halves a quit after 20 skunks.

Dimes right now in my area are all new 2013 i keep checking every now and then- gonna give them a couple more months to hopefully cycle in the olders coins again

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Dimes right now in my area are all new 2013 i keep checking every now and then- gonna give them a couple more months to hopefully cycle in the olders coins again

That sucks, well best of luck to ya. You could even do quarters really if you wanted to. Idk what I would do then if I didn't do cents or nickels.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that's bad if I were you I would mark some to see if your getting the same coins back every week??

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that's bad if I were you I would mark some to see if your getting the same coins back every week??

Tim I marked two entire boxes just before the streak and got some back about 3 weeks later but havent seen much of then since- maybe ill mark some more and see what happens-
I know of about 5-6 other hunters in the SLC valley so im not sure if we are all just recycling our own dumps or what-

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it takes as little as 2 weeks for me to get my half dollars back. my largest skunk streak was 55 boxes or so.
Tim I marked two entire boxes just before the streak and got some back about 3 weeks later but havent seen much of then since- maybe ill mark some more and see what happens-
I know of about 5-6 other hunters in the SLC valley so im not sure if we are all just recycling our own dumps or what-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions