Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a pretty decent week, which really took shape at the end of it. On the last box I pulled out 4 bens one of which was a BENDER, 2 64 kens, and 4-5 40%ers.

Totals for the week are: 13 90% including 7 Bens, and 17 40%ers. for 7.2147 TOZ of silver.

Also today I had a tip about 260$ in CWR's at my one dump bank, except the teller didnt start work for a few more hours. I tried to waste some time and hit up some banks that are a little off my normal path. Found one with 58.50 in halves, scored 48$ face value of 40%ers. post here: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/365636-picked-up-58-50-worth-halves-branch-out-8-50-loose-i-saw-6-silvers.html

Heres the pics of the haul!

IMG_0279.JPG IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0280.JPG

HH all!

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Not bad homie. Im gonna try to snag another coin roll huntas half dollar box tomorrow and see if I get silver

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol there ya go!

I guess im lucky, im one of the very, very small amount of hunters in my area. Have never had that problem :P

HH

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol there ya go!

I guess im lucky, im one of the very, very small amount of hunters in my area. Have never had that problem :P

HH

dawg the bank I pick up from says they get so many people hunting halves that each customer is only allowed one box each. So if I get silver in my box I send a family member to pick up anotha' box in hopes that is has silver. I have taken silver from other hunters this way.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet week man, and you got the icing on top of the cake with that cwr score!!! Here's to next week! :occasion14: too bad i won't be hunting next week.. haha

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score!
That kind of 90%/40% ratio is seldom seen anymore, at least in these parts.
And always nice finding a Bender, or bell-ender, or blender. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually forgot about another 2 boxes I had ordered for the week, I did them just earlier and they produced 4 more 40%ers, and about 6 real nice clad proofs.

HH all!

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually forgot about another 2 boxes I had ordered for the week, I did them just earlier and they produced 4 more 40%ers, and about 6 real nice clad proofs.

HH all!

Always love it when I have a forgotten box or two around, then I discover them,
HH

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yah no kidding, I was meeting a guy for a sales transaction, and we met right by this bank, which I just put my first order in last week, and they said they would call me when they came in, but never did. But im glad I did stop in, and put another order for next week, hopefully I can make it a weekly pickup bank.

Also theres a new bank that I missed right around the corner, and they had 620$ in CWR's, but total skunked, I think another "new" hunter did this dump, because the teller said the same guy brought all of them in a couple days apart. Some of them had the same marks I find in my normal boxes, including a buffalo boy marked coin from 3/13. So its obviously a hunters dump, but it makes no sense considering the tons of coin machines in my area... ughhhh! lol

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score!
That kind of 90%/40% ratio is seldom seen anymore, at least in these parts.
And always nice finding a Bender, or bell-ender, or blender. :laughing7:

Yeah no kidding, some weeks ill have great ratios, and most weeks will be a totally horrible ratio haha.

The previous 4 weeks before this week gave up combined total (14) 90%, and (121) 40%. lol

But my average for the year so far is (1) 90% per every (4.49) 40%ers.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah I meant to mention, that bender is the 1950 Ben on the right side of the pics. :occasion14:

HH all

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah the face is much nicer than the reverse.

Hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread