Missing the sport

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all, Ole' Wicka here,

I'm just posting because I've been reading the posts everyday. Everyone seems to be doing well. I'm stuck on vacation for 6 weeks away from home with no bank action! I've been developing an interest in older American coinage (capped bust) because I can't find anything in change! And im hoping ill be able to buy some soon when im home to replace the finds im not getting. Although metal detectin this campground I'm at has provided 22$ in clad so far!
Hope everyone is well, and hope I can post MUCHO FINDS when I get home.
Wicky:D

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey wicka! Capped bust coinage can sure put a dent in the wallet if you're collecting a date set, I own a few lower grade bust coins myself, they are really neat. My bust half dollar has a lettered edge just like the modern day presidential dollars, not bad for technology back then, huh?
Have fun on your fishing trip! be sure to share with us what you and your father caught!
HH
Buff

Hello all, Ole' Wicka here,

I'm just posting because I've been reading the posts everyday. Everyone seems to be doing well. I'm stuck on vacation for 6 weeks away from home with no bank action! I've been developing an interest in older American coinage (capped bust) because I can't find anything in change! And im hoping ill be able to buy some soon when im home to replace the finds im not getting. Although metal detectin this campground I'm at has provided 22$ in clad so far!
Hope everyone is well, and hope I can post MUCHO FINDS when I get home.
Wicky:D

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey wicka! Capped bust coinage can sure put a dent in the wallet if you're collecting a date set, I own a few lower grade bust coins myself, they are really neat. My bust half dollar has a lettered edge just like the modern day presidential dollars, not bad for technology back then, huh?
Have fun on your fishing trip! be sure to share with us what you and your father caught!
HH
Buff

image-509602168.jpg

A picture from last summer. 30-32 lber. I forgot a actual but remember over 30!
Wicka.
Cough* on this fishing trip I peeked into a "take a penny give a penny" and found a copper penny?*
Lies to keep it CrH related.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
My dad owns a boat and we fish for stripped bass in Cape Cod Massachusetts not bad eh?
Wicka

That is pretty cool, but unfortunately I am a vegetarian that is against fishing. Hahahaha, I'll admit that fish you caught in that picture looks pretty sweet! And I never ever pictured you like that!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
That is pretty cool, but unfortunately I am a vegetarian that is against fishing. Hahahaha, I'll admit that fish you caught in that picture looks pretty sweet! And I never ever pictured you like that!

Well what did you picture me as? A cute 21 year old college girl? I picture people like that too sometimes! Lol!
And I'm allergic to fish actually. I can't eat them or touch them once their dead or I break out(horribly)!
Travis.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool wicka I like your picture. Plus crh is slow right now.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Well what did you picture me as? A cute 21 year old college girl? I picture people like that too sometimes! Lol!
And I'm allergic to fish actually. I can't eat them or touch them once their dead or I break out(horribly)!
Travis.

Haha I didn't picture you as the outdoorsy type that's all :P

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio

I didn't mean that as a bad thing! Sorry! I'm not an outdoor kind of person at all! I'm the kind I person that either likes to hang out with friends at places or go though coins in my house. It bothers me not knowing more about the people on here, especially what they look like!

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't mean that as a bad thing! Sorry! I'm not an outdoor kind of person at all! I'm the kind I person that either likes to hang out with friends at places or go though coins in my house. It bothers me not knowing more about the people on here, especially what they look like!

Well. Option 1 is out. My best friends name is garret. His last name is either 150 or 350. Depending on the mood. :P
And my family is networked through banks family works in a few banks around so I have some ins. My grandma picks coins out for me and Gives them to me as a Xmas present. :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread