What state are you in?

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I know this is probably not a "great" post, but I read a LOT of these posts from guys that don't have their state/city listed. I'm not asking for too much detail (whatever you want to give) but how about we all post where we are? I know of a few guys here are now buddies due to being local to each other, I'd enjoy knowing who else is in this hobby with me and if they are local.

I'm in Middle Tennessee. I've seen a lot of folks in the NE and from up north, and can say that you guys seem to hit a lot more silver than I do at my banks.

Post where you are from with as much detail as you want.

JMB

Upvote 0

Ninjafossils

Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Boring Connecticut

Hey CT is not boring, atleast if you are a detector. It's one of the oldest parts of the country. Hell you can't drive through suburban areas without seeing rock walls older than the country.

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I crh as a early retirement plan, as i live in the state voted worst to retire in

Illinois :(

Deeseven

Jul 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey CT is not boring, atleast if you are a detector. It's one of the oldest parts of the country. Hell you can't drive through suburban areas without seeing rock walls older than the country.

let me restate that...CT isn't boring history wise or detecting wise (my buddy does it) I've tagged along a few times...CT is boring in other ways :)

Ninjafossils

Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
let me restate that...CT isn't boring history wise or detecting wise (my buddy does it) I've tagged along a few times...CT is boring in other ways :)

Well if u live in some parts yes

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I crh as a early retirement plan, as i live in the state voted worst to retire in

Illinois :(

Best avatar on this website!!! Austria?!? Well then, g'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We know we belong to the land
And the land we belong to is grand
And when we say
Yeow! A-YIP-I-O-EE-AY
Were only say-in "you're doing fine Oklahoma,
Oklahoma OK"

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if u live in some parts yes

i find that most people that do not live near the coast of connecticut always say this. for such a small state there is a huge difference in the lifestyle from the coast to inland. The shore has much more to do, and it seems to be , cant think of a word, but i wanna say Alive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread