Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason brinks boxes suck sometimes isn't because they cull, it's because the rolls are clear. This allows anyone to search them without opening the rolls. I used to go through brinks boxes all the time, open any rolls that had silver, and give the rest back to a bank complete in box. Someone may buy those boxes thinking they're unsearched. Tellers could easily look for silver too.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wont touch a brinks box unless I can ensure it been sealed by brinks

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Occasionally my TD supply bank gets Brinks boxes. I'm not sure why but they usually produce for me. When I see a Canadian rim I just magnet check. I wonder if the tellers that get my dumps check those rolls with Canadian rims lol.

OP
OP
M

mike1

May 21, 2013
north liberty indana
Detector(s) used
ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol thats mean to leave canadians in there but i do it too lol i once got a 10 centavos in a dime roll now thats awful. anyone have any luck with quarters?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
lol thats mean to leave canadians in there but i do it too lol i once got a 10 centavos in a dime roll now thats awful. anyone have any luck with quarters?
Sure, same as dimes volume-wise, but quarters are a bore to me, when I can do the same weight in dimes and get old Canadians and mercs + all the crazy foreigns, although I have found a few silver Canadian quarters.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good to me!!..its funny, i will go buy 100 bucks in dimes...find nothing...go to the coinstar to get my amazon gift card...and find a silver dime in the reject tray..lol..its happen to me twice this year

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions