Anyone know a good website to buy ag!?

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like Silvertowne and sdbullion. I buy from a few different places....whoever has the best sale that day.

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of the online stores are similar in price and offerings, only thing you have to watch out for is shipping, shipping will bite you in the you know what quicker than a cashier handing you a fistfull of clads. I'll stick to local craigslist buys for now, most of the time your buying at spot or below with no wait time or inflated shipping prices..I'm an ebay seller and I know 1oz does not cost what they are charging to ship :)...I like craigslist because the reason why they are selling on there is because they NEED the money. Take advantage of people that NEED money because more than likely you will get a good deal. People sell expensive things for cheap all the time when they need to pay bills. Its just how it goes. You end up helping each-other out! Peace.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're looking for an all around company to buy and potentially sell, Provident metals. If your looking to get in to some Ag at the best price, I'd visit bullion stacker dot com. It's a community of "Stackers" that usually have a decent amount items for sale in the BST forum. If you don't see what you want, you can post what you're looking for and willing to pay. As long as you're willing to pay a little more than the coin shop will pay, you'll probably find a seller.

OO

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate saying it...But Ebay has been my place to find deals...I just picked up 4 Silver Eagles for under 100 bucks from "Silvertowne" on ebay....plus I got fast shipping

UnrepentantSinner

Sep 12, 2012
NW KS
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT GOLD, AT PRO, TM-818, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Craigslist has been a good place for me, often times get silver coin for face value on there.

Ive bought bullion from Northwest territorial mint in the past, no problems with them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread