Enders Game

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ender's Game

Just in case anyone missed it, Ender's Game is coming out. As we CRH'ers know, an ender is a piece of silva found at the end of a roll. Need I say more?

attachment.php

I'm going to bring a box of half dollars with me to the movie theater and CRH while the movies on just to make it more exiting.

Attachments

• 817zSlJXNZL._SL1500_.jpg
    817zSlJXNZL._SL1500_.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 365
Upvote 0

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to read that book for school!!!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Just in case anyone missed it, Ender's Game is coming out. As we CRH'ers know, an ender is a piece of silva found at the end of a roll. Need I say more?

I'm going to bring a box of half dollars with me to the movie theater and CRH while the movies on just to make it more exiting.

Dawg forget about the 5 magic words this movie is gonna start more roll huntas Rollin than ever before

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you going to try to prove the author is a CRHer again like you did with the Hunger Games?

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you going to try to prove the author is a CRHer again like you did with the Hunger Games?

I read the book, there are no references to coins in the slightest. I think he honestly used the word "ender", for one of the characters and that's that. since me & em did the sound track for next to nothing, they agreed to give us full oversight on the story/script/plot so it will be very different from the book.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I read the book, there are no references to coins in the slightest. I think he honestly used the word "ender", for one of the characters and that's that. since me & em did the sound track for next to nothing, they agreed to give us full oversight on the story/script/plot so it will be very different from the book.

Dawg one million each is next to nothing for us. We big time rollers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread