Living in Skunksville...box #60 and counting no AG.............

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just hit box #60 with no AG to show for it.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: UGH! I broke down and took TimZim's advice and ordered some 10oz bars from Provident. I just needed to hold some silver. The one of the previous posts about comparing CRH to meth addiction is spot on IMHO. I am missing that rush when you find that silver in the wild. :tongue3:

Well I will never stop the hunt, but I am thinking that in my area I might need to let the wild coins refresh for a little bit and just move some of my monies into stacking bars for now. Do you guys have any advice?

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
102 and counting. Although I hit 102 a long time ago, and just havn't gotten another box in a long time. Someday I will, but for now it's been pennies, Customer rolled halves, and other things. But even though I haven't gotten a box in a while, the streak is still hanging over me at 102 and counting.

Cant believe you let a little skunk streak get to ya- jk
wow- 102 I might even quit at that point

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
izer54

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just getting ready to leave on vacation.....and tried to break the skunk streak before I leave....drumroll..........................
box #66-SKUNK
box #67-SKUNK
Didn't even find any NIFC worth keeping. Painful:BangHead:

UGH! Time to go find me a frosty cold one and drown my skunky sorrows..:occasion14:

To my fellow CRHunters, HH and I hope you all have better luck and sweet silver scores!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Enjoy the vacation, then come back and find some Silver!:laughing7: HH, Maverick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions