Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to use my 1000th post to thank the members of this forum, both past and present, for all the enjoyment I have gotten out of reading about your finds, trials and tribulations, and struggles for the last 6 years. Even though some have come and gone, the excitement and enjoyment stays the same for me. I've been a member of some forums where either the moderators are extremely strict or there are lots of childish members; T'Net is NOTHING like any other forums I've read. All of you are welcoming to a wide variety of members whether they search small volumes like myself or large volumes like TimZim and many others.

I can remember my first CRH bank visit like it was yesterday. I'm not sure what I would have done with my time or money if I hadn't stumbled across T'Net back in 2007. I took roughly a 2 year break from CRH and even got totally disinterested with the hobby for a while but my heart knew where it belonged.

So, with that said, my 1000th post is dedicated to all of you who make this place such a fun and enjoyable place to post my finds and read about others' finds!!!!! :hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
codes.jpg

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat CONGRATS vpnavy and a CONGRATS from me also!! Get a thousand more Codes!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on reaching the 1000 post milestone without posting things just to bump your post number up!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the 1000th...:notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions