Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Coin rollin' for the day

I went to pick up my weekly half dollar box order from a bank, which I don't have an account from, only this time the teller said there's a fee for non-customers and asked for my name. She also said the five magic words to keep her silver, "Do you have an account" I exclaimed "What do ya' say for three 40 percentas we forget the name and account".
Scena1[1].jpg
Then the young teller said "Here's your coin order Sir"

She asked what did I use the coins for anyways. My response was "Well you see, I own a movie theater, all of our ticket prices end in fifty cents. For example one movie is seven dollars and fifty cents. It is quicker for my employees to use fifty cent pieces rather than quarters", I think she bought it. I told her I go through tens of rolls every night so I have to constantly get boxes of halves and it's a pain in the butt.
beat-box-office-prices-save-money-movie-tickets.w654[1].jpg
I specifically chose that picture because 50 cent undoubtedly proved Suzanne Collins is a coin roll hunter http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...thor-hunger-games-coin-roll-hunter-proof.html

I asked the teller If I could keep all the purple bands from their one hundred-dollar fat stacks. Told her I got a fascination with Benjamins and that he's the only man on US currency that looks happy and handsome, she agreed.

Well that was my day how has rollin' been for you guys

Upvote 0

Midas_touch

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can't win them over with donuts I guess wining them over with dough works too. Great story by the way.

I tell my dump bank that I bought out an old slot machine business and have bags of the half laying around I wrap in my spare time. 3500 a week that is. Good luck hunting.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, you give and you get, I gave away a couple ikes the other day no-strings-attached, and friday the bank had 100 waiting for me and 3 forty percentas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread