Lets take a vote please reply!!!

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today was mine and silver surfers last day as partners cause he is taking on a new position with the company as a supervisor. It's just a trial and its not for much more money and is going to result in him not being able to coin roll and dump for free and make free money at that. We just had a 32 coin week. Please vote yes to stay on the road with me or no to go into the office

Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I say that HE already voted by TAKING the position and now the poll should be CLOSED. You trying to make him feel bad about it instead of congratulating him on it and telling him how happy you are for his decision is not really being a good friend. I understand you will miss him. But tell him that, and again tell him you are happy for him. Not this stuff where you try to guilt him (Someone else's word from above) by showing him that his decision won't give him what he wants, won't give him a raise, and isn't the right one to make.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say that HE already voted by TAKING the position and now the poll should be CLOSED. You trying to make him feel bad about it instead of congratulating him on it and telling him how happy you are for his decision is not really being a good friend. I understand you will miss him. But tell him that, and again tell him you are happy for him. Not this stuff where you try to guilt him (Someone else's word from above) by showing him that his decision won't give him what he wants, won't give him a raise, and isn't the right one to make.
nah the poll is open. And I guess you didn't read the post on this tread where I did congratulate him. This is just for fun. Once again I won't be mad by any means if he takes it. And it's a trial. I don't understand why people have selective reading.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious- where do you put the gurney with $5k in halves in the back of the ambulance?

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Won't someone fill his previous position? Then boom, new partner lol

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious- where do you put the gurney with $5k in halves in the back of the ambulance?

I never said we pick up 5k at one time. We usually circulate 500 a fee times a day

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Won't someone fill his previous position? Then boom, new partner lol

Very true. But because of his seniority with the company if he decides after a couple weeks he doesn't like it he will be able to choose me as a partner and come back on the road

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So when you're dumping your $500 in coins on company time, and the coin machine jams and needs to be taken apart, what happens if a call comes in at the same time?

Luckily we only jammed once and there was no pending call

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you love him let him go...

Haha. Just kidding. This is my real answer:

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not so sure they are actual paramedics, or EMTs, but more likely they drive an ambulance for a medical transport company.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not so sure they are actual paramedics, or EMTs, but more likely they drive an ambulance for a medical transport company.

And we have a winner we do work for a transportation company. Buy we are actual emt's. so for the guy before this what we charge insurances has nothing to do with you or what you pay into taxes.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You dont make anything, your partner does/did cause ur money is tied up in the wedding. He keeps/kept all the silver. why would anyone be jealous?

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simply not spending endless money and time doing pick up and dumps. We or he gets paid to get paid. But that's not what this thread is even about. So from here on out in not answering irrelevant post in this tread. I shouldn't have to respond or explain what I do to people who are trolling treads looking for arguments. Have a nice day. Spend that money.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Simply not spending endless money and time doing pick up and dumps. We or he gets paid to get paid. But that's not what this thread is even about. So from here on out in not answering irrelevant post in this tread. I shouldn't have to respond or explain what I do to people who are trolling treads looking for arguments. Have a nice day. Spend that money.

I walk to my pick up/ dump bank with a back pack. No money spent. Only thing spent is my back!
Wicka. ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread