Lets take a vote please reply!!!

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today was mine and silver surfers last day as partners cause he is taking on a new position with the company as a supervisor. It's just a trial and its not for much more money and is going to result in him not being able to coin roll and dump for free and make free money at that. We just had a 32 coin week. Please vote yes to stay on the road with me or no to go into the office

Upvote 0

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
My employment right now is coin roll hunting. Along with my past four weeks of volunteer work and still two more weeks to go.
I put coin roll hunting before Errythang.
HH,
Wicka.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My employment right now is coin roll hunting. Along with my past four weeks of volunteer work and still two more weeks to go.
I put coin roll hunting before Errythang.
HH,
Wicka.
Thanks wicka. The day it interferes with work is the day I stop doing it at work. Until then the system works.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks wicka. The day it interferes with work is the day I stop doing it at work. Until then the system works.

If it gets in the way if my volunteer work (something like that) then I guess it's fine. Atleast I make a few bucks at it!
I respect what you do. I have a family full of volunteer paramedics and EMTs, and fire fighters and army men, and ER nurses and elderly care nurses.
You folks that take care of others, even if it's just transportation do a great service to us all. Nothing wrong with a little bit of free time to CRH ;-)
Happy hunting.
Wicka

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow really. I like that people threatened me yesterday and was so called name calling and the mods didn't say anything publicly. I say one thing and the mods rip me apart. Funny how the post all of a sudden disappeared. Lol what a joke.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Wow really. I like that people threatened me yesterday and was so called name calling and the mods didn't say anything publicly. I say one thing and the mods rip me apart. Funny how the post all of a sudden disappeared. Lol what a joke.

Welcome to the club. It is what it is though.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe me, you won't win on here, they always have the last actions so watch what you say and how you say it... they'll ban ya for saying "hi" LOL :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread