Lets take a vote please reply!!!

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today was mine and silver surfers last day as partners cause he is taking on a new position with the company as a supervisor. It's just a trial and its not for much more money and is going to result in him not being able to coin roll and dump for free and make free money at that. We just had a 32 coin week. Please vote yes to stay on the road with me or no to go into the office

Upvote 0

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
No job can replace a friendship and mutual hobby both of you love that very few people enjoy. Yes, stay on the road and hunt coins together!

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes.

Attachments

• 486.gif
    486.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 108

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't quite get your partnership. Unless you drive separate cars & one dumps while the other picks up boxes & CWRs (which kinda makes sense), i don't see the added value of having a partner- especially with silver prices down & gas prices high. Having someone to talk to in the car doesnt justify splitting my hard-earned profits with (unless it was one of my boys which would be time/$ well spent). I honestly think having a "partner" in CRH is a bad idea unless it allows you to do twice the volume in the same amount of time. No offense, but if silver surfer has all the capital, I say split up and hang out on non CRH days. My 2 cents.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We hunt on the job. We drive a ambulance. So we don't use out time or our money. Buy he will be going into the office starting next week. Thanks for the votes. Keep me coming.

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
I vote for you to quit coin hunting with that ambulance all together, instead focusing on picking up some honeys at your local Hooters Restaurant with that cool ambulance

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lmfao. If we weren't both married I'd say that would be a good idea. But I'll still mark that as a yes vote. 90 views and only a few responses. You guys can tip the scale throw some opinions out there. I'm loosing my partner at work and my partner in crime.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Hate to say this, but let him go. Don't be the guy guilting him into giving up a promotion, especially in this economy.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hate to say this, but let him go. Don't be the guy guilting him into giving up a promotion, especially in this economy.
Very true appreciate the response. I'm just guessing but from experience with the company we work for he would be giving up more in silver value that we find in 4 days then he would be making off the raise in a week. Just saying. I want the best for the guy. One of the best I know. I just think life is more fun doing things you like with people you like. I won't be mad by any means if he decides to stay in the office cause the last 4 months have been one heck of a ride. With a little push from me and a little research from him he's become a customer roll searching monster. Congrats on the promotion but don't stop stacking. Boooooom baaaaby!!!

Last edited:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man if your saying his raise isnt that much- you guys have such a SWEET gig- I dont think id ever give that up-
I think this was asked and cant find the answer but do you guys split all finds equally?

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man if your saying his raise isnt that much- you guys have such a SWEET gig- I dont think id ever give that up-
I think this was asked and cant find the answer but do you guys split all finds equally?

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

It's usually who ever has cash so. But right now I'm planning my big wedding even tho I'm married already. Females nuff said. So money is tight. Right now I call every bank in a area we are posted in and it's different every day as we service all of nj in our ambulance and pick up only what we can in between calls sometimes its a few hundred a day in customer rolls sometimes we find boxes in vaults we search and dump at the end of the day. Sometimes when it's real slow we can do this 2-3 times a day circulating about n 1500. Right now he's stacking. So he calls I drive or I call and he drives and we just flow. It's a very good set up not using much if any of our own money. We are thinking about doing about 3k on our day off too to add in the mix. We do 15-30 coins a week now so if we can get another 10 out of the boxes we can bring in almost 200 silvers a month. That would be great. Plus like 20 dollars a week in funny money.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very true appreciate the response. I'm just guessing but from experience with the company we work for he would be giving up more in silver value that we find in 4 days then he would be making off the raise in a week. Just saying. I want the best for the guy. One of the best I know. I just think life is more fun doing things you like with people you like. I won't be mad by any means if he decides to stay in the office cause the last 4 months have been one heck of a ride. With a little push from me and a little research from him he's become a customer roll searching monster. Congrats on the promotion but don't stop stacking. Boooooom baaaaby!!!

:dontknow: It's a hard call to make. I'm not going to vote on this. Will he be stuck in the office all the time or will he be able to get out once in a while to crh? In the end he will have to do what is best for him. Only he can decide what that will be. What ever he decides you need to be happy & supportive of him.

HH
Gary

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would the promotion although not much more money make his life/job easier? If so then i would do that instead of doing a hobby

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if it will. He's just a life loving guy and doesn't complain about much so who knows.

Midas_touch

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working in the office is going to be boring as hell. Plus I get the feeling you guys aren't too PC and I could see him getting in hot water. That's why I don't work in the office. Stay in the ambulance / brinks truck.

And if you really wanted to do it right you would flip a silver half to decide the outcome.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote for the job change only because that will set him up in the future to move up in the job world and make a lot more money. Silver Surfer, take the nw job and just do what you think is right.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working in the office is going to be boring as hell. Plus I get the feeling you guys aren't too PC and I could see him getting in hot water. That's why I don't work in the office. Stay in the ambulance / brinks truck.

And if you really wanted to do it right you would flip a silver half to decide the outcome.
thats hilarious we should def do that.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote for the job change only because that will set him up in the future to move up in the job world and make a lot more money. Silver Surfer, take the nw job and just do what you think is right.

The only reason you say no is cause you can come up and increase your profits lol. Jk jk. No but really.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long has he been an paramedic? If its been more than a couple years he will hate the desk.Once it is in you it takes a long time to get it out of you. I still miss the fire dept and it has been 16 plus years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread