You had some cool enders, mine are cool too! _*~_*~PICTURES~*_~*_

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks, I went crazy searching dimes this week and came across these two beauties, on the end of the dime rolls too! I guess I am due for a shave, huh?
note: I sm saving these rolls to show my 89 year old grandfather later, he loves searching coin rolls with me, we will also be doing 2 boxes of half dollars later. So results from these rolls will be posted. As of right now, they are unopened. I hope the ender is a seated liberty because the reverse was the same for the barber dime and seated liberty, and my oldest dime find was a 1918 merc before this roll.
BTW, the box with the "one dime" ender only gave up one other silver, a 1963.

Enjoy!
HH
Buff

1.jpg 2.jpg 4.png 02.png

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he wasn't too thrilled haha he was excited that the coin was 100 years old but did not like the barber design lol

Nice finds BB. I gotta agree with Grandpa...while I love the rare occasion when one appears beneath my coil (never found one CRH), Barbers are by far the ugliest non-President-on-the-obverse coin ever minted, by far.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BB, congrats on the Barber ender! I was keeping my fingers crossed that it might be a seated after your PM but i'm sure you're not complaining. WTG!

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I have to agree with you :tongue3:
Nice finds BB. I gotta agree with Grandpa...while I love the rare occasion when one appears beneath my coil (never found one CRH), Barbers are by far the ugliest non-President-on-the-obverse coin ever minted, by far.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks MM2, I am not complaining at all considering it is 100 years old, what a shame it would be if the coin was from 1914 LOL

Hey BB, congrats on the Barber ender! I was keeping my fingers crossed that it might be a seated after your PM but i'm sure you're not complaining. WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread