BIG Coin Roll Hunting Week Ahead! Cant wait to see!

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
BIG Coin Roll Hunting Week Ahead! Can't wait to see!

I have a huge week of CRH coming up this week, and instead of blowing up the forums with all my finds I'm just going to post everything here. So after pulling out over 20 oz of silver last week, I hope this week produces just as well. So here's what I have lined up:

Monday
Going up north about 30 minutes for a photo opp, so I'm gonna hit up 4 banks up there.

Tuesday
Picking up 2 boxes of halfs from Pactrust (First time ordering with them so we'' see how they produce)

Wednesday
Picking up 2 boxes of half's from a new BoA I've never ordered from. And I'll be heading downtown with a friend all morning so we should be able to hit up 35+ banks.

Thursday
4 Boxes of half's from a BoA that has previously produced very good. 40+ silver in my last box from them.

Friday
2 Boxes from a BoA right next to my house and also going to hit up another 20ish banks with my friend around our houses.

So I'm sure a lot of you are going to criticize me for going with a friend, but let me explain. All of the boxes are MINE, he gets non of those. We share the CWR at a 5:2 ratio, along with the loose silvers. I get the 5 and he gets the 2. I bring him along because he's been a good friend of mine for almost 8 years and I'm getting him into the hobby as well. He also keeps me company and can spot me money if I need it for my boxes/ CWR's. Sure I do lose some silver but I consider it worth it.

I really hope this week produces like last week! I'll be searching almost 3x the volume this week. Ill keep you all updated, Thanks for the support!

Total Silver so far this week: 2.786 oz
Post 2002 this week: 17
Amount Searched this week: $4279

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The very same sunglasses Ray Charles wore, of course, in his band...

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Who is ray Charles? I guess I've been away from society for too long :-P
Wicka

ray-charles1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread