2nd rule of CRH

RamsesII

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
We all know the first rule, "Buy them all." But tonight demonstrated the second rule. I picked up two boxes that were rewrapped MWR dumps. I've got a good thing where my dump bank credits me instantly when I dump$1,000 in CoinLok bags. I could have just returned the boxes but I decided to release them into the wild to mix with the silver. Glad I did, because the jagass who rewrapped them missed a dirty 90%!!

"Search them all"

image-3272317565.jpg

Upvote 0

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my area I always search the dumps - probably 1/3 the time I find silver. Plus the tellers often mix dumps and cwr together.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the one thing I love about some of my local searchers. They take the time to mark coins, by the thousands. However, they clearly just edge search. I've found some of my regular local markings on a 1987, a 1974d DDO, and a 40% half. There so worried about quantity that they let valuable coins slip through their fingers.

OP
OP
RamsesII

RamsesII

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Plus the tellers often mix dumps and cwr together.

Yup, one of the boxes had about $80 in unopened MWR, but they were skunks. I was just doing quick edge checks before dumping into a CoinLok bag and saw the dirty coin. Was pretty pissed about the double dumps but that changed when JFK showed up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions