Lookout, here they come!

sparkydog

Sep 28, 2008
Boulder Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites: Surf, Eagle II SL, GMT.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here in Pa. someone has just started to air a commercial where they will sell you the secret by which your bank MAY give you FREE Silver! From the wording, it is pretty obvious that someone wants to tell people about CRH for a fee. I guess if you're too lazy to profit from the effort of hunting, you can just ruin it for everyone else by charging for this "Secret".

Anybody else see this yet in your area?

Upvote 0

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
It's really unfortunate that our hobby is so affected by the two double-edged swords: the price of silver and the amount of people hunting. I would really like this to be a popular hobby that I can share with everyone I know, but obviously if everyone hunts then there will be virtually no finds for anyone. The increase in the price of silver makes our collections worth more, but it also brings in television and radio "get rich quick" advertisements that seem to be placing another nail in the CRHing coffin. Get it while you can, folks...HH :sleepy2:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess if you're too lazy to profit from the effort of hunting,

Anybody else see this yet in your area?

1st i think its pretty hard to profit in this hobby- at least for the majority- ya there are the big scores but too many low finds bring the profit margins to 0 or even in the red- but its a fun hobby non the less

2nd ya those radio infomercials have been going on for a while- youll even see the pop up ads on the internet- nothing new- someone even said they saw an actual TV infometcial for it-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah but the past few days have been better atleast, especially today, at 23ish now. up a buck from yesterday

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread