Just picked up a dump.................a proof and silver dump!

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well.....showing some of the novice still in me......they have already been listed on Ebay. If these are something special, maybe I should end the auction and relist?? Would love to hear some opinions

I saw them on there, that's why I thought I should ask!

:)

- DS

P.S. Don't take my opinion as the gospel, I'm not expert by any means.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel free to bid them up LOL!!!

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Mine is definitely a 40% non-proof then. I just wasn't sure if they made both proof and business strike 40% bicentennials or not. I knew mine was a 40%'er it just didn't look like a proof to me, so I was confused.

Here's a visual aid for you fish on!

View attachment 847453

Great finds Joe!

-DS

P.S. It's a damn shame that those proofs have all been circulated and scratched. :(

I'd still pay over melt for those though (I want to make a set of proof and circulation Franklins before I die, lol!)

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Feel free to bid them up LOL!!!

Lol, I already have those spots in my Kennedy album filled but thanks, haha.

- DS

I will say this though:
People on eBay will pay more for SMS; I will use myself as an example.

I needed 2 of the 3 SMS halves and got a lot of all 3 for $19.10 shipped at the end of last year. I sold the one I didn't need for $8+ shipped. So it might earn you more (even if they are just uncirculated) to sell them in smaller lots than if they were all lumped together like that.

Last edited:

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks. Mine is definitely a 40% non-proof then. I just wasn't sure if they made both proof and business strike 40% bicentennials or not. I knew mine was a 40%'er it just didn't look like a proof to me, so I was confused.

You're welcome! :thumbsup:
- DS

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, I already have those spots in my Kennedy album filled but thanks, haha.

- DS

I will say this though:
People on eBay will pay more for SMS; I will use myself as an example.

I needed 2 of the 3 SMS halves and got a lot of all 3 for $19.10 shipped at the end of last year. I sold the one I didn't need for $8+ shipped. So it might earn you more (even if they are just uncirculated) to sell them in smaller lots than if they were all lumped together like that.

sms half | eBay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions