Another Walker Today.......

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Searched $897 today and found my 2nd Walker.....wahooo. That sure was a good feeling when I saw it.

Other than that I found 2-64's and 24-40%'ers.

Now that I have a nice little stock pile of these silver coins, my husband says he might start looking too....lol. I told him I can't find silver with my MD so I do the CRH thing. I think the light bulb went off in his head.....hehehe. Don't misunderstand me....I love to MD, but better luck doing this.

Upvote 0

bigtime400

Jan 27, 2007
the moon
Isn't it a great feeling? I get the same rush every walker i find.....Maybe its still the newbie in me! :) I'm glad I got my wife into crh too. Now if I can only get her to return the change................

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
The first silver coin I found with my MD was a 1942 liberty walking it is always a good feeling to get a coin of that beauty,I hope the next box will give you allot more good feelings about 1000 of them, one can only hope!!! ;D

HH DDE 8)

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice totals. And there is always that warm feeling that you got them all at FACE VALUE!!!!!!!!!! It is such a nice win-win situation, as you know that they can NEVER be worth less that what you paid for them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread