Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, still huntin, just havent been posting as much... Last week I found my first pre 64 proof 90%, a 61 Ben in ok shape... Didnt really see it as post worthey although it was another milestone for sure!

Well this week I was going through a box and the 63 proof was in my 2nd roll into the box... the rim stuck out like crazy, and I knew it was going to be something super rare!! I first saw the reverse, and wow it was awesome, I dont think these pics do justice, I tried to get an angle to show how reflective they are. I understand the "gem quality" rating now! Wow its pretty... lol

Also shown is my eGo E-cig, These things are awesome, I havent looked back at cigs since I started vaping... choose my own (CUSTOMIZABLE)flavor juices which are so tastey!!(mtbakervapor shoutout) Much healthier, cheaper, and usable where you cant smoke, and easy transition from a pack a day smoker for 10+ years... Give the real ecigs a try, not those crappy gas station cigalikes. My friends smoke around me and it doesnt bother me at all, not like it did when I tried to quit cold turkey! lol

Enjoy!
IMG_0383.JPG IMG_0385.JPG IMG_0386.JPG IMG_0387.JPG IMG_0388.JPG IMG_0389.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used