Shout out to 50 Cent!

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to give a shout out to 50 Cent, and let everyone on this site know how awesome of a guy he is. 50 Cent, along with a few other members on this site, really helped me get started on CRH, they gave me lots of great advice and tips. In addition, the past 2 weeks have been the worst 2 weeks of my life. It started off by getting a parking ticket (-$42.50) and breaking my Ray Bans (-$120.00). Followed by my car getting totaled (-$17,000.00)and breaking my Oakley's (-$140.00). 50 Cent recognized what a crappy week I was having an offered to sell me a pair of Ray Bans out of his collection for an unbeatable price. He was very understanding and didn't allow me to give him a lot of money because of all the other bills I'll be having to pay. Because of this I am very grateful. Thank you 50 Cent. This community on Tnet is a great one and I'm glad I've been able to join the family. Thanks

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet- nice to hear
Thanks for sharing im sure 50 didnt want the accolades- just a goood guy doing good deed

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 Cent's a good guy. Props to him looking out for other TNet members.

Omega, just be glad that that's the worst two weeks of your life. Losing some cash and some material goods. You can pay the ticket, get new glasses, and get a new car. But you've walked away from all of them, and no one was hurt.

The stuff that has happened to me and my family in the last few weeks has totally turned my world upside down. I hope you never have to deal with that kind of stuff. But we're all still here, thankfully, even though it came close. Just adjusting to the "new normal".

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry for your unfirtunate 2 weeks, yeah fiddy is a nice dude, kudos to him! :)

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to give a shout out to 50 Cent, and let everyone on this site know how awesome of a guy he is. 50 Cent, along with a few other members on this site, really helped me get started on CRH, they gave me lots of great advice and tips. In addition, the past 2 weeks have been the worst 2 weeks of my life. It started off by getting a parking ticket (-$42.50) and breaking my Ray Bans (-$120.00). Followed by my car getting totaled (-$17,000.00)and breaking my Oakley's (-$140.00). 50 Cent recognized what a crappy week I was having an offered to sell me a pair of Ray Bans out of his collection for an unbeatable price. He was very understanding and didn't allow me to give him a lot of money because of all the other bills I'll be having to pay. Because of this I am very grateful. Thank you 50 Cent. This community on Tnet is a great one and I'm glad I've been able to join the family. Thanks

50 cent is my homie. Too bad this site has 'scriminated against him in the past

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys!

Thanks for the shout-out Omega, I really 'precciate it!!! Take good care of them homie!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions