Decent finds for 2 weeks

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6-40%. 1-90%. 3 steel pennies. 2 silver dimes. 18 war nickels. 12 buffaloes. a 41s error nickel. And about 2 pounds of funny money from scrapping magnets. image.jpg Now that my wedding is set and money is free I'm going to start going hard. I did 13 boxes of nickels this week just to have something to do. I have 6 boxes of halves coming Wednesday and I'm going to try and do 15 nickel boxes.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah nickels def produce. Maybe not a big payoff but its still silver. Also got a tip on 327.50 in customer halves I'm gonna pick up wed morning and cash before picking up the six boxes. And no buff I won't tell you what town in nj they are in. But it is ssssouth jersey. More your area then mine. Could possible be one of your dumps

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate how almost everyone else averages almost one buffalo per box and i average less than one per 10 boxes. Nice finds. Im jealous because i havent hunted for a few weeks. Just going to get everything organized and counted i guess.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think there are too many nickel searchers over here. My 1st box gave up 3 buff and 2 war

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
That's super for two weeks... hmm.. Your first week is better than my Year To Date!
I hope it keeps going like this!
Wickaboag

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread