jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this hobby...

Picked up a box of halves today. Sealed brinks. Went many boxes w/o finds and am on a streak now with one bank. I made it through $240 and was getting worried... Then I pulled my first ever walking liberty! 1942, she's dirty and a little scruffy but I'll take her.

image.jpg

Jmb

Upvote 0

RelicPrime113

Aug 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a really nice find, I take an old scruffy coin any time too.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brinks rolls have been bad for me historically but recently they seem to have gotten a little better. I know I am far from TN and my results will vary, but congrats on your walker!

jamesandsons

May 14, 2013
WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only pulled two 90% halves so far, and my 1st was a 1942 Walker! Such a rush to pull a coin like that out of a boring, monotonous stack of JFKs.

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, you are a reroller? It is a pet peev. But it is your business, not mine. Nice Cull!

OP
OP
J

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only pulled two 90% halves so far, and my 1st was a 1942 Walker! Such a rush to pull a coin like that out of a boring, monotonous stack of JFKs.

Interesting thing is there were a ton of JFK with a red J written on them. Think I got a batch from another CRH... But this one was very dirty on the edge, so an edge hunter would have missed it. I check every coin.

Jmb

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread