Have to let go of it all....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[:censored:[/QUOTE]

Only charter members can sell here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why did you censor his post out but quote the original post? Just curious lol.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was moderating using my smartphone, it evidently didn't change my post when I decided to edit it out.

OP
OP
bnicholas26

bnicholas26

Apr 25, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bare Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea well, rights aren't rights if someone can take them away. Censorship is a prime example.....

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 1st amendment doesn't apply to a private website,

Pony up the $20 to get

<------------ this

(a Charter Membership) and sell all you want.

Last edited:

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Sorry, bnicholas. Allowing non-charter members to sell infringes on the rights of those who choose to support the TNet with paid charter membership. You want to sell? Then pay the $5/month or $20/yr. It isn't that difficult to understand.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea well, rights aren't rights if someone can take them away. Censorship is a prime example.....

We are a private own site with rules....if you want to sell something you need to be a CM, that is the rules

As per our rules......

" TreasureNet is not responsible for removing or editing any post. Information you post WILL NOT be considered copyrighted or otherwise protected from use by anyone else. We make no guarantees or warranties as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc..

Last edited:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lmao! I dont know what I was thinking!

Oh its ok joe.

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Last edited by a moderator:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
We are a private own site with rules....if you want to sell something you need to be a CM, that is the rules

Aww geeze TH... that doesn't fit very well into the way of life for the 'Entitled Generation' where they vote for a living...

It's the 'If it's free, it's for me, and everything should be free' folks' starting to run things now.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Aww geeze TH... that doesn't fit very well into the way of life for the 'Entitled Generation' where they vote for a living...

It's the 'If it's free, it's for me, and everything should be free' folks' starting to run things now.

Certainly true in Michigan that's for sure. I have tried 3 times to get governmental assisted insurance for my mom to help out on some prescriptions and got denied all three times. Then Michigan finally got its act together somewhat and passed a law that anyone who is able bodied and has an EBT Food/cash card, that's electronic benefits transactions. they have to work at least 20 hours community service or 20 hours part time job and they have to submit to a drug/alcohol test, or they loss those cards.

Ok, I'm going back to CRHing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions